Travis

What on earth is....
Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 25 Jun, 2007 7:40 PM Quote
the matter with the Dutch???? There are shootings and liquidations happening in towns where its so quiet the chickens won't even cross the road. Have we all gone of the deep end? What's up with that? Sorry just had to rant..
*climbs of soapbox, shoulders hanging down*

Re: What on earth is....
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 25 Jun, 2007 8:06 PM Quote
lack of sun maybe ?

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 25 Jun, 2007 8:09 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
lack of sun maybe ?

yeah that and general madness i guess.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 25 Jun, 2007 8:30 PM Quote
Possibly too many immigrants from my country??? :oP

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 25 Jun, 2007 8:35 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

No i don't think so, the immigrants from your country only seem to have problems with the variety of drugs here. Especially paddo's. They tend to jump out of windows and into canals.....strange people the irish;)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 25 Jun, 2007 8:39 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
paul_c wrote:

No i don't think so, the immigrants from your country only seem to have problems with the variety of drugs here. Especially paddo's. They tend to jump out of windows and into canals.....strange people the irish;)

And damn proud of it! :D

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 25 Jun, 2007 8:40 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
paul_c wrote:

indeed they/ you are. Noticed that the last time i was Ireland. I think it is a good habit, being proud of your country and heritage.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 25 Jun, 2007 8:46 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
paul_c wrote:

indeed they/ you are. Noticed that the last time i was Ireland. I think it is a good habit, being proud of your country and heritage.

The good thing about Ireland and Irish people is that no one here really takes the place or themselves too seriously. That's what i like anyway! :) the ones who do are usually the ones who really don't have a clue about anything- and that's why we've had 30 years of needless fighting. If they'd learned not to take themselves too seriously, it would have been a 30-year water fight or something silly...

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:52 PM