Travis

Dalby Forest, North York Moors, UK
Luis
Luis Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 7:04 AM Quote
How was it !?!

Re: Dalby Forest, North York Moors, UK
Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 7:29 AM Quote
You beat me to it! I was just gonna ask...

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 9:56 AM Quote
I wanna know too

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 10:56 AM Quote
The gig was really good and I will do a more detailed report and photos shortly. The guys arrived on stage wearing silk dressing gowns this time, again through the crowd. It was a really good atmosphere; I didn’t get home till 5 in the morning, long journey

1/3 of Suggestive Leg
1/3 of Suggestive Leg Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 11:45 AM Quote
You win. I made it to Sunderland at 2.30am.

It was great. A couple of stewards were telling me there was a *lot* more drunkeness at that show than James Morrison the night before! It was funny. And wearing wellies is always a laugh.

They played Re-offender!

deebee
deebee Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 2:32 PM Quote
How the hell do you pogo in wellies????

healyramirez
healyramirez Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 3:53 PM Quote

i want to know the setlist

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 4:32 PM Quote
1/3 of Suggestive Leg wrote:

It was great. A couple of stewards were telling me there was a *lot* more drunkeness at that show than James Morrison the night before! It was funny. And wearing wellies is always a laugh.

They played Re-offender!

Although everyone was well behaved except me!! I have to confess that I was the idiot that put an umbrella up to WDIAROM when it wasn't allowed , but , I went to York Cathedral today on the way home to ask for forgiveness!! Haha

annemac
annemac Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 7:09 PM Quote
It was brilliant. We were blessed with fantastic weather. I came face to face with Fran as they made their entrance through the crowd. I thought I was dreaming and just had to give him a cuddle. Sorry Fran if you are reading this, but it was what came naturally.The set was all I would have hoped for absolutely first class. There were some very silly people in the crowd spoiling things at one point, why do they bother to come if they are not interested in the music and want to annoy others. Never mind such is life!! Thanks for an amazing time.

healyramirez
healyramirez Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 7:15 PM Quote
3 times and you lose was in the setlist?

radioclyde261
radioclyde261 Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 7:35 PM Quote
Just posted my review - I'm still on cloud nine! Absolutely loved every minute. I thought re-offender was great. And Selfish Jean - what a great start to a gig.

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 8:19 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
1/3 of Suggestive Leg wrote:

They played Re-offender!

Although everyone was well behaved except me!! I have to confess that I was the idiot that put an umbrella up to WDIAROM when it wasn't allowed , but , I went to York Cathedral today on the way home to ask for forgiveness!! Haha

yes, i see you and the security were nun to pleased, but i think it was harmless, anyway how did you manage to get into gig, i got searched.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 8:22 PM Quote
So did I ! But it was a tiny micro brolly and I didn't think that was a prob ...doh! Where were you ? first time I been naughty in ages :-) Anyway not as naughty as the chappy next to me who offered me some white sherbert!!!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 8:23 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
So did I ! But it was a tiny micro brolly and I didn't think that was a prob ...doh! Where were you ? first time I been naughty in ages :-) Anyway not as naughty as the chappy next to me who offered me some white sherbert!!!

Lol!!

Luis
Luis Posted Mon 25 Jun, 2007 5:53 AM Quote
kim2007w wrote:
The gig was really good and I will do a more detailed report and photos shortly. The guys arrived on stage wearing silk dressing gowns this time, again through the crowd. It was a really good atmosphere; I didn’t get home till 5 in the morning, long journey

Oh Kim !!!! send me some Pics !

did u speak with them before the concert?

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:12 AM