Travis

new tourdates?
Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Fri 22 Jun, 2007 12:38 PM Quote
At the gig in the melkweg Amsterdam, Fran said that they would be back in a short while. Short as in months not years:) i was wondering did anyone heard when that is going to happen (through the grapevine,perhaps)? Cause i sure am looking forward to another Travis gig.

Re: new tourdates?
Lucile
Lucile Posted Fri 22 Jun, 2007 12:45 PM Quote
Fran and Dougie told me they should start a European tour around November so it shouldn't be long until tour dates are announced.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Fri 22 Jun, 2007 12:55 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
Fran and Dougie told me they should start a European tour around November so it shouldn't be long until tour dates are announced.

That is just brilliant news!!! I am sooo looking forward to another Travis gig:) Thanks!

Lucile
Lucile Posted Fri 22 Jun, 2007 1:00 PM Quote
I'm really looking forward to seeing them again as well - If they only play one show in France as they usually do, I'm considering travelling abroad. I don't know where yet because I'll have to be able to get off work but I'll definitely go and see them more than once.

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 22 Jun, 2007 1:17 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
I'm really looking forward to seeing them again as well - If they only play one show in France as they usually do, I'm considering travelling abroad. I don't know where yet because I'll have to be able to get off work but I'll definitely go and see them more than once.

They only tend to play in Paris if they come to France, don't they? It's a bit far for those down South :-(
Lucile, I tried to send you a msg but think it might have got lost somewhere cos I still can't get to grips with the board. If you travel from Lyon, let me know :-)

Lucile
Lucile Posted Fri 22 Jun, 2007 1:26 PM Quote
I didn't get your message Deebee...

I am from Lyon and I told Dougie and Fran that it'd be nice to have them play in my hometown for once... Of course they don't really have a say as to where they play, so we'll see if they play in Paris once again. (I'll go anyway! Their live performances are always worth taking the trip!)

Where are you from by the way? Lyon as well? I was thinking I could go and see them in Germany or in the UK as well depending on my schedule...

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 22 Jun, 2007 1:33 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
I didn't get your message Deebee...

I am from Lyon and I told Dougie and Fran that it'd be nice to have them play in my hometown for once... Of course they don't really have a say as to where they play, so we'll see if they play in Paris once again. (I'll go anyway! Their live performances are always worth taking the trip!)

Where are you from by the way? Lyon as well? I was thinking I could go and see them in Germany or in the UK as well depending on my schedule...

I had a feeling the msg got lost, nevermind.
I'm down the road from you in St Etienne and didn't make it to le Bataclan (gutted) This is why it'd be nice if they came back. I did take a trip back to London at the end of May and saw them at the Hammersmith Apollo which was great but it works out quite expensive for a gig, eek!

Lucile
Lucile Posted Fri 22 Jun, 2007 1:40 PM Quote
We're almost neighbours indeed! And we seem to have something else in common - I checked your profile and you're a teacher as well!

I wasn't sure I could make it to Le Bataclan either because I had to finish my Masters thesis and I had to invigilate a few exams at school but it turned out just fine. The show was amazing and really made me want to go and see them again - more than once! I usually go on my own so if you want to tag along next time, you're more than welcome :)

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 22 Jun, 2007 1:43 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
We're almost neighbours indeed! And we seem to have something else in common - I checked your profile and you're a teacher as well!

I wasn't sure I could make it to Le Bataclan either because I had to finish my Masters thesis and I had to invigilate a few exams at school but it turned out just fine. The show was amazing and really made me want to go and see them again - more than once! I usually go on my own so if you want to tag along next time, you're more than welcome :)

Sounds great, thanks for the offer! All we need now are some new dates from them, lol!!

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 22 Jun, 2007 2:13 PM Quote
Lucile, I've sent you a separate msg. Let me know if you get it cos I'm feeling a bit thick trying to work out this message sending business on here. Hopefully it works....

Cancel that - it's sorted now!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 22 Jun, 2007 4:16 PM Quote
And hopefully another UK/Ireland tour some time before Christmas :)

Digsy
Digsy Posted Fri 22 Jun, 2007 5:28 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:

omg! there's my hope!

i will really be a very miserable person if they don't make it to poland :(

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 22 Jun, 2007 5:54 PM Quote
They don't need to go to Poland since most of Poland lives elsewhere now

lilly
lilly Posted Fri 22 Jun, 2007 7:44 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
And hopefully another UK/Ireland tour some time before Christmas :)

you are SOOOO spoilt ;)

lilly
lilly Posted Fri 22 Jun, 2007 7:48 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey :D

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:32 PM