Travis

Does Size Matter?
harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:29 PM Quote
i think so. i like to have a large coffee in the morning rather than a small...oooh, oooh sorry you thought i was asking about willies. my bad.

X-D

spazzer
xxxxxxx

Re: Does Size Matter?
kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:32 PM Quote
are you real,

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:38 PM Quote
teehee!

deepi
deepi Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:39 PM Quote
no i thought you were on about size of people, thought you were going to start another rant on how it should be and put your foot down the way you do! =D

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:41 PM Quote
yep ! having clothes tailored is ace

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:43 PM Quote
deepi wrote:
no i thought you were on about size of people, thought you were going to start another rant on how it should be and put your foot down the way you do! =D

short people have their place. like one evening i was out with some normal friends (i.e. not short) and there was this shortarse standing beside me with is back to me. the bar was pretty busy and as i had nowhere to put my drink while i went to the men's room i just placed the drink on top of shorty's head and went away for a tinkle. they ARE handy to have around is what i'm sayin'.

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:44 PM Quote
Funny you mention this, the radio station that i listen to here were polling folks about the same subject.

Men have no idea about size. Men say that they don't go around checking other dudes out, so they have no concept of size. Come on, if you were sporting around a vienna sausage in your shorts, and you were at the gym or something and the dude walked past you, you wouldn't think poor guy, he can't have a normal relationship with that...no way... cause a woman would date you purely for conversational purposes and not your manly ability. Now if you were able to birth babies, i'm sure she'd reconsider. ahahahaha

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:44 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
deepi wrote:

short people have their place. like one evening i was out with some normal friends (i.e. not short) and there was this shortarse standing beside me with is back to me. the bar was pretty busy and as i had nowhere to put my drink while i went to the men's room i just placed the drink on top of shorty's head and went away for a tinkle. they ARE handy to have around is what i'm sayin'.

Yeah, we are also great for walking on. We are like extra pavement.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:46 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
harry potter wrote:
deepi wrote:

Yeah, we are also great for walking on. We are like extra pavement.

and so are fatso !

deepi
deepi Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:47 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
deepi wrote:

its a jolly good job that i'm tall then =D

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:49 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:

hey, there's nothing wrong with short people! be nice!!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:52 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
harry potter wrote:

I was watching "Fuck Off, I'm Short" it was about short men and the hassle they get. this one lad, who was 5'3" was dating a women who was 4'11", and she stopped seeing him coz he was 'too short'

Short people get enough grief, especially the lads.

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:56 PM Quote
alramon13 wrote:
Funny you mention this, the radio station that i listen to here were polling folks about the same subject.

Men have no idea about size. Men say that they don't go around checking other dudes out, so they have no concept of size. Come on, if you were sporting around a vienna sausage in your shorts, and you were at the gym or something and the dude walked past you, you wouldn't think poor guy, he can't have a normal relationship with that...no way... cause a woman would date you purely for conversational purposes and not your manly ability. Now if you were able to birth babies, i'm sure she'd reconsider. ahahahaha

http://manoloshoeblog.com/images/reneechesney.jpg
kenny:- you had me at sporting around a vienna sausage
rene:- huh?
kenny:- erm...nothing...take two...

deepi
deepi Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:56 PM Quote
i suppose its harder being a short man than a tall woman

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:57 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:

dude that's what i'm saying, short arses have their place in society, now get down that rabbit hole!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:42 PM