Travis

Fran's solo album on Oct. 5
sfrums
sfrums Posted Tue 20 Jul, 2010 1:45 AM Quote
http://www.spinner.ca/2010/07/19/travis-fran-healy-solo-album-wreckorder/

Re: Fran's solo album on Oct. 5
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 20 Jul, 2010 2:18 AM Quote
Interesting, thank you. :) Hopefully that'll be October 4th in the UK then. :)

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Tue 20 Jul, 2010 12:39 PM Quote
Thanks!! Can't wait to hear it :)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 20 Jul, 2010 7:32 PM Quote
Yes!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 20 Jul, 2010 11:02 PM Quote

:oO!!!!
Pleaaaaaaaaase tell me it's going to be released in Argentina! Or before October 5th in Europe. I'll be in Europe until the 3rd... How unlucky will I be if it's released one day and a half after I'm gone?! Lol.

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 9:50 AM Quote
Juli you might get it in 2015 knowing your luck.

If you miss it, I'm sure a certain European boardie will help you out ;-)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 6:02 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Juli you might get it in 2015 knowing your luck.

If you miss it, I'm sure a certain European boardie will help you out ;-)

Hahaha, I know! It's very sad. But whenever I'm feeling low about my luck, I think that it could be worse. I could be in Brazil. My sympathy goes to every Brazilian Travis fan out there. At least Travis came to Argentina once. :o)

Where would I be if it wasn't for my lovely boardie friends??? Anne was my hero in 2008 when Ode came out. :o)

Anyway, I'm not giving up just yet. I'm going to start my "stalking the record labels campaign"(*) to see if I can find out something. :oP

(*) Yes, I've done this before, and yes, it was useful. I just didn't get the news I wanted to hear. :oP

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 6:29 PM Quote
How exciting, not very much longer! Cannot wait to hear it.

silvella
silvella Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 7:01 PM Quote
Wow, great news!! And we can add another name to our "Trevis" members: Tim Barber - look at the pic on the link! Or does that mean: Fran, it's time go to a barber? *g*

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 7:17 PM Quote
silvella wrote:
Wow, great news!! And we can add another name to our "Trevis" members: Tim Barber - look at the pic on the link! Or does that mean: Fran, it's time go to a barber? *g*

I think that's the name of the photographer. :oP

Wikipedia (I know, a very reliable source) says Wreckorder will be released in the UK on Oct. 4th.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 8:37 PM Quote
I guess someone thinks it will be because of the date of the US release. Normally a Monday in the UK see. :) I should think it probably will be.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 8:43 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I guess someone thinks it will be because of the date of the US release. Normally a Monday in the UK see. :) I should think it probably will be.

I see. It makes sense. :o)
Though Ode was released like a month or so earlier in the UK than in the US. This could happen again, right? But it's not normal I guess, is it?
And do release dates in UK and in the rest of Europe generally coincide?
Sorry for asking all these questions, I'm just curious, since I'm leaving Europe on Oct. 3rd at 23:55, lol... speaking of bad luck!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 8:59 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

I see. It makes sense. :o)
Though Ode was released like a month or so earlier in the UK than in the US. This could happen again, right? But it's not normal I guess, is it?
And do release dates in UK and in the rest of Europe generally coincide?
Sorry for asking all these questions, I'm just curious, since I'm leaving Europe on Oct. 3rd at 23:55, lol... speaking of bad luck!!

Technically yes, I guess it could be released earlier but I don't think so, because much earlier than Oct 4th and I think we'd have heard about it. I mean, Oct 4th is only 10 weeks away. So, it's getting close! :) I don't think it's normal no, but I don't really know.

No idea. I think for the big albums they probably have almost a world wide release. But for Fran's solo album... I don't know. Hopefully you'll get it from Europe, but someone will definitely send you it if you can't get it. ;)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 9:40 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

Technically yes, I guess it could be released earlier but I don't think so, because much earlier than Oct 4th and I think we'd have heard about it. I mean, Oct 4th is only 10 weeks away. So, it's getting close! :) I don't think it's normal no, but I don't really know.

No idea. I think for the big albums they probably have almost a world wide release. But for Fran's solo album... I don't know. Hopefully you'll get it from Europe, but someone will definitely send you it if you can't get it. ;)

Thank you for answering my annoying questions, Bennie! You're a peach, as Kayte would say. :o)
I'm still trying to find out more about whether it's going to be released in Argentina, so I'm not losing hope yet. :o)

joss
joss Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 9:51 PM Quote
Super!! Thanks, i hope that it will be great album!

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:53 PM