http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOGBTFFxOpY

Re: Monday morning dance?
Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 8:28 AM Quote
hehe

Joe
Joe Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 9:14 AM Quote
My fave scene in that film is when the elder brother (whose been in another film, but can't rember which...is he the bloke from Ultimate Force, that S.A.S.programme with Ross Kemp?) is being chsed by the Old Bill and "London Calling" is playing...great stuff. All those cops forming a shieldwall to take on one poor bastard.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 9:32 AM Quote
Joe wrote:
My fave scene in that film is when the elder brother (whose been in another film, but can't rember which...is he the bloke from Ultimate Force, that S.A.S.programme with Ross Kemp?) is being chsed by the Old Bill and "London Calling" is playing...great stuff. All those cops forming a shieldwall to take on one poor bastard.

Hi Joe,
Being from the Netherlands i haven't seen Ultimate Force, so can't help you there. But the scene you described is great i agree. i really like that film. I think it should be named in the great soundtrack tread aswell;)
Speaking of which........

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 9:36 AM Quote
Joe wrote:

Jamie Draven, thank you Google:)

Joe
Joe Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 10:07 AM Quote
What a memory I have...pure genious and intellectual giant. ;)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 10:57 AM Quote
oh thank you ! i've never seen the film although heard tons of great stuff about it.

quite emotionnal i must say

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 11:13 AM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
oh thank you ! i've never seen the film although heard tons of great stuff about it.

quite emotionnal i must say

I love that movie, it is a great one. If you ever get the chance go and see it. as said great soundtrack too.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:32 PM