Travis

Not a gig virgin anymore
kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Thu 24 May, 2007 2:39 PM Quote

My version of the Bournemouth gig. This was my first ever gig and I know I have chosen the best band in the world to ‘break me in’, so to speak

We arrived mid afternoon and headed for the back of the concert hall where the coaches park and low and behold I see Doug and Andy sitting on the steps that lead to the back of the hall. I wait standing there like a lemon not believing who I am seeing and eventually my daughter goes up to them and asks for their autograph on my record that I have brought. They are both really friendly. Fran then comes out and we sit on the steps for what seems like hours talking, then they have to go inside for a sound check and we (me and my daughter) are allowed to follow them in. we sit to one side of the hall and all my dreams have come true, its like Christmas, words cannot say the way I am feeling. After the sound check the lads go off to their dressing room and we wait in the lounge until time to queue in the foyer.
I’m then standing in the front holding onto the barrier and it all begins, I can’t remember the list, I just know it was out of this world and the memories will stay with me forever.

Watch out for Doug on a trampoline, I expect it’s already been posted on You Tube. During WDIAROM he is happily bouncing away and the leg breaks and he falls off.

After the gig we return to the back of the hall and wait their return for more photos, then a reluctant journey back home

I will post another review when I come back down to earth

Re: Not a gig virgin anymore
1/3 of Suggestive Leg
1/3 of Suggestive Leg Posted Thu 24 May, 2007 2:52 PM Quote
For a first time that is mighty impressive lady!

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Thu 24 May, 2007 3:04 PM Quote
was an amazing gig, good to see you both not bad 4 ur first gig

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Thu 24 May, 2007 3:39 PM Quote
Travis Rocker wrote:
was an amazing gig, good to see you both not bad 4 ur first gig

Yes, it was the best

TALIA