FAO Turtleneck
AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Tue 06 Oct, 2009 6:21 PM Quote
Bonjour !

ça va ?

Re: FAO Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 06 Oct, 2009 7:58 PM Quote
Ca va bien. Trying to get everyone settled into the routine of school. I think I'm having the hardest time adjusting to the new schedule! Three kids in three different schools, plus choir practice, piano lessons, and whatever else life throws at us. Sometimes I feel like those Chinese plate spinners--just trying to keep all my plates spinning!
Looking forward to seeing the Frandy show in a couple of weeks!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 06 Oct, 2009 8:25 PM Quote
what else are you looking forward to Ms Turtle?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 06 Oct, 2009 9:54 PM Quote
Nikki and I are looking forward to our trip to the Great White North to visit with Kristy in Toronto! We shall drink our milk from bags and indulge in poutine.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 06 Oct, 2009 9:56 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki and I are looking forward to our trip to the Great White North to visit with Kristy in Toronto! We shall drink our milk from bags and indulge in poutine.

The excitment I have about taking you guys to a grocery store and buying milkbags is beyond words.
And we are going to dinner at a place called the Roy. Because it is filled with joy. And deepfried mars bars and Guiness ice cream

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 06 Oct, 2009 10:52 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
And deepfried mars bars and Guiness ice cream

you're kidding

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 07 Oct, 2009 12:04 AM Quote
Ok, so obviously I'm going to have to go on a starvation diet before and after this trip!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 07 Oct, 2009 12:18 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Ok, so obviously I'm going to have to go on a starvation diet before and after this trip!

no no, it is what vacation is for! Im the one with no excuse. I will be an hour from home.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 07 Oct, 2009 6:37 AM Quote
LOL! Go figure our entire trip is based on food.

Ok, I take it back. Food, hockey and shopping.

I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 07 Oct, 2009 1:26 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!

girls, do you want to have a Skype date this weekend to talk hotels, transportation, plans, etc?
Nik, are you off sunday and monday? Either works for me as Monday is my thanksgiving so I wont be at work. Let me know a good time for you both

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Wed 07 Oct, 2009 5:22 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Wow ! This sound exciting !

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 07 Oct, 2009 6:14 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!

girls, do you want to have a Skype date this weekend to talk hotels, transportation, plans, etc?
Nik, are you off sunday and monday? Either works for me as Monday is my thanksgiving so I wont be at work. Let me know a good time for you both

Monday is probably better. I will have to get back to you. Not sure what I'm doing yet!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:15 AM