Travis

Better late than never: Travis in Barcelona
irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Sun 19 Jul, 2009 10:58 PM Quote
I know that it hasn't got too much sense showing you the pics and the vids of a 5 months ago concert, but I realised that I hadn't done before (with the exams I totally forgot it u.u).

You can see the vids here and here the pics. Thanks to my Dad for catching these moments :)

For those who don't know why I got to know them, I've translated to English what I told here (in "Se habla español" thread) just after the concert. I've remembered great memories doing this ^.^ Hope you don't mind it, but I promised myself I had to share all these stuff with you (but I thought I'd do it before! :S).

Now I'm writing here, I'd also like to tell you I'll be out on holidays for a month so you won't see me around here, I'll miss you boardies! ;)

Re: Better late than never: Travis in Barcelona
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Mon 20 Jul, 2009 12:01 AM Quote
They are really lovely pics- particularly good of you ! Nice :)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 20 Jul, 2009 1:40 AM Quote
irenesfor wrote:
I know that it hasn't got too much sense showing you the pics and the vids of a 5 months ago concert, but I realised that I hadn't done before (with the exams I totally forgot it u.u).

You can see the vids here and here the pics. Thanks to my Dad for catching these moments :)

For those who don't know why I got to know them, I've translated to English what I told here (in "Se habla español" thread) just after the concert. I've remembered great memories doing this ^.^ Hope you don't mind it, but I promised myself I had to share all these stuff with you (but I thought I'd do it before! :S).

Now I'm writing here, I'd also like to tell you I'll be out on holidays for a month so you won't see me around here, I'll miss you boardies! ;)

Thanks and have a great holiday!

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Mon 20 Jul, 2009 3:24 AM Quote
Thanks Irene :)
(...y pásatela genial! Recuerda que queremos ver fotos :)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Mon 20 Jul, 2009 3:45 AM Quote
Yup. Better late than never :D!

Great memories for you :)

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Mon 20 Jul, 2009 5:22 PM Quote
irenesfor wrote:
Thanks to my Dad for catching these moments :)

You have the coolest dad ever!! ;)
Thanks so much for sharing, it's definitely better late than never!

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 20 Jul, 2009 7:12 PM Quote
Your videos are pretty cool (the ones I've seen so far). And the pictures as well ;) Thanks for sharing!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:31 PM