Travis

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 9:05 AM Quote
Its sad (to me ) that you have to wait for a tribute thread to make your views on me , to me. You could have used a PM or if you feel that strongly, a new thread.

'respect' is something you know nothing about but you're not on your own so that should make you feel really good and confident.

The board doesn;t have a 'delete' button for shite peoples bitchy comments so feel free to be yourself .

Re: fao Nikki
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 9:35 AM Quote
I chose that thread because, again, you feel that you have some sort of right to monitor your threads and what people say in them. You called my post bitchy, yet when people try to have fun on a message board you flip out, delete your posts and change the thread title to call the people still posting in it idiots. Ok, yeah...I'm the bitchy one. You certainly made your feelings about me, and others, known publicly on the board -- and for having fun and making simple, light-hearted jokes in T-chat. You, too, could have expressed your feelings over PM, no?

Re: fao Nicki
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 10:10 AM Quote
On this occasion , no, I chose a new thread which is what you could have done.

Lets just say your idea of light hearted fun is not mine and mine wouldn't be seen in a thread on depression.

You don't like me , I am cool with that , I would be a bit worried about myself if you did like me.!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 2:54 PM Quote
Threads like this makes me really sad, Nikki seems like a wonderful person to me.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 3:18 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Threads like this makes me really sad, Nikki seems like a wonderful person to me.

She is. I don't want to start a feud or participate in an existing one, but Nikki is neither disrespectful nor b*itchy.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 3:46 PM Quote
Nikki, do you like me? I'm not sure if I should be worried about myself. ;)

Peace and love, people. Peace and love.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 4:02 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

She is. I don't want to start a feud or participate in an existing one, but Nikki is neither disrespectful nor b*itchy.

Spoken like a true politician ! The Banks were responsible Lenders- don't believe everything you read.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 5:23 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Spoken like a true politician !

No, spoken like a true friend.

Re: fao Nikki
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 5:45 PM Quote
This is really silly. So, after this post I'm just gonna drop it...I don't want to be a part of bad vibes on the board. I have no clue why you are referring to a thread about depression. The silly comments we were making were in a thread you started about how Travis should make their entrance on stage. Apparently you don't like the idea of wheelbarrows, llamas or via helicopter James Bond-style. But we thought it was funny. *shrug*...I don't hate anyone here. Just lighten up a little, that's all!

As Megg said, peace & love (peace & love)
ps- thanks Kayte & Alex

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 6:38 PM Quote
Does anyone else find this slightly amusing?

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 6:59 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
Its sad (to me ) that you have to wait for a tribute thread to make your views on me , to me. You could have used a PM or if you feel that strongly, a new thread.

'respect' is something you know nothing about but you're not on your own so that should make you feel really good and confident.

The board doesn;t have a 'delete' button for shite peoples bitchy comments so feel free to be yourself .

http://grupthinkpro.s3.amazonaws.com/grupthinklivef7fa01d08e28259b1698d9f85f91ed87

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 7:16 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:

http://grupthinkpro.s3.amazonaws.com/grupthinklivef7fa01d08e28259b1698d9f85f91ed87

LOLCats are like greeting cards, there's one for every occasion.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 7:18 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

Yes.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 7:34 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

No I find it highly amusing.

Dubz

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 7:35 PM Quote
Hey Esteban ! how can it 'fail' if its dragged you out of the woodwork!

and I am guaranteed to bring the cats out !!

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:25 PM