Travis

DougieSpotting
Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Mon 04 May, 2009 5:12 PM Quote
How Random

My Dad just phoned me all exited cause he was in the same cafe As Dougie,Kelly and Freddie, good to see the guys are having some family time off, im so jealous tho

Re: DougieSpotting
Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Mon 04 May, 2009 6:20 PM Quote
Your dad is very lucky!

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Mon 04 May, 2009 7:23 PM Quote
What would you do in that situation ? :)

Me would have a complete blank , smile like a smiley , stuck to the seat and act like a complete prune for the duration haha

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 1:03 AM Quote
Oooh!
Your dad is awesome
haha :)

wdiarom
wdiarom Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 1:16 AM Quote

your dad is Cool!!! ;DDD

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 2:13 AM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:

Me would have a complete blank , smile like a smiley , stuck to the seat and act like a complete prune for the duration haha

I would be that way too. Plus I would try and not get caught staring at them the whole time, lol.

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 4:27 AM Quote
Wowwww!! That's really awesome!!! :D

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 6:33 AM Quote
1. how lucky is your dad!!
2. i wish to be there -and surely you too!-
3. YOUR DAD RECOGNIZE DOUG!!?? you did a great job!!! (my mom only recognize Fran!)

mili
mili Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 6:42 AM Quote
erikausagi wrote:

3. YOUR DAD RECOGNIZE DOUG!!?? you did a great job!!! (my mom only recognize Fran!)

My parents don't even know who Travis are… I think they've heard of the Beatles :^P

Monica
Monica Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 4:22 PM Quote
Hahahaha. Same here, Mili! :p

seasonticket
seasonticket Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 5:12 PM Quote
I always feel guilty around celebrities, like, if I stare then am I ruining their day? Once I did a double-take at Ian Holm and he looked SO sad.

mili
mili Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 5:34 PM Quote
seasonticket wrote:
I always feel guilty around celebrities, like, if I stare then am I ruining their day? Once I did a double-take at Ian Holm and he looked SO sad.

I'm the same. I try not to stare, but sometimes it takes a few moments to truly recognice someone. Familiar face… friend? Former workmate? Where do I know him from… and then, OH, it's so-and-so, by which time I've been staring or looking "unnoticably" for a while.

I once went swmming and the former prime minister and then the speaker of the parliament (of Finland) was swimming in the next lane. It was hard to pretend I didn't know who he was. Also, I see one popular soap opera actress quite often, now I can just notice but not stare, as I'm used to her.

We sometimes see the current president walking near where we live (the residence is not far), and her husband goes jogging around the same time I go for my evening walk. He obviously doesn't think I'm dangerous.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 5:35 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
Hahahaha. Same here, Mili! :p

Same here xD!

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 11:04 PM Quote
Yes, your Dad is soo lucky!!
erikausagi wrote:
1. how lucky is your dad!!
2. i wish to be there -and surely you too!-

Hahaha, my mom always recognize Fran and Dougie, and the most of the times Andy and Neil, too :) My dad also recognize them more or less. My granny always says "Los Travis again!". I'd say that they're introduced in my family xD

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Wed 06 May, 2009 8:35 AM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:

I'd start staring like a smitten goon and finally realize bout 10 mins after that I've been intruding a family's peace of having a meal;)

BUT how cooL is that!Yeah my parents wouldn't even recognize them. Ur dad's a lucky and cool man!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:11 PM