Travis

Toronto Show
homielang
homielang Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 3:56 PM Quote
Who is all going to the show tonight? This will be the 3rd time I have seen Travis in Toronto. Each show so far has just gotten better and better. Best of luck Lads for another night which will be memorable.

Re: Toronto Show
annechoy
annechoy Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 5:29 AM Quote
Okay, it's late, but this is a new post by a newbie...My kids and I love Travis...one day I hope they too will get to see this amazing band! I was on the floor just as Fran came out to join the crowd, serenade and dance with a lucky young lady named Diana.

Thanks Travis for a memorable night for a new lifelong fan!

homielang
homielang Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 1:05 PM Quote
This was by far the best of the 3 Travis shows in terms of performance. I am not a fan of the venue but the boys played amazingly. I loved the Side Wide Open and Andy was in top form as usual on Guitar.

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 3:43 PM Quote
Wanted to see something/anything of the show, so far this is what I've found:

Flowers in the window

Not a really patient girl, one might think :)

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 5:31 PM Quote
Just saw the set list on the archive .....anyone that was there tell us what the question mark was for the begining of the encore ,seems intresting

paramour
paramour Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 8:34 PM Quote
the first song of the encore was "Ring Out The Bell," sung by dougie.

and... not to dispute that set list, but i'm pretty sure they didn't play "More Than Us" at all.

alexandria_z
alexandria_z Posted Sat 25 Apr, 2009 5:08 AM Quote
paramour wrote:
the first song of the encore was "Ring Out The Bell," sung by dougie.

and... not to dispute that set list, but i'm pretty sure they didn't play "More Than Us" at all.

Ya I got Dougie's set list :) and I was also certain they didn't play "More Than Us".

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:32 PM