Travis

New blog too :oO!
bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 31 Mar, 2009 5:49 AM Quote
Monterrific

Yup, first show was not easy, especially because of the people with the highest price tickets. They're just pure bitterness! :oP

Re: New blog too :oO!
sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Tue 31 Mar, 2009 2:50 PM Quote
Those horrible rich people! :)

I was having a shite day and it was a nice surprise to read the blog entry and see the video--especially after a loooong time. Thanks!

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Tue 31 Mar, 2009 4:42 PM Quote
Good to know that they are spending a 'Monterrific' time :)

damon
damon Posted Tue 31 Mar, 2009 4:45 PM Quote
hahahaha... good recesion prices !

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 31 Mar, 2009 5:00 PM Quote
I love it that they didn't give in so easily and tried a different approach for the second gig :o).

When tickets are so expensive, you know that most of the people who buy them will be uptight and bitter. It happened to me at the two Police gigs I attended. I was surrounded by stuck-up people who wouldn't sing a note even if their lives depended on it. I don't know why they even went there, they could have watched it at home. And they looked at my sister and I as if we were crazy and out of place, because we were singing our hearts out, jumping, clapping, etc... Pfff. It's a frikking gig! That's the normal behaviour! I hate stuck-ups.
*End of my rant* :oP

Edit: I forgot to say, karting is so much fun!!! I haven't done it in ages. The last time I won a daikiri to a friend on a race. Everyone said he would win, just because he's a guy. It was a great daikiri :oP.

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Tue 31 Mar, 2009 5:21 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I love it that they didn't give in so easily and tried a different approach for the second gig :o).

When tickets are so expensive, you know that most of the people who buy them will be uptight and bitter. It happened to me at the two Police gigs I attended. I was surrounded by stuck-up people who wouldn't sing a note even if their lives depended on it. I don't know why they even went there, they could have watched it at home. And they looked at my sister and I as if we were crazy and out of place, because we were singing our hearts out, jumping, clapping, etc... Pfff. It's a frikking gig! That's the normal behaviour! I hate stuck-ups.

absolutely true Juli...
if you don't wanna enjoy a gig how must be, buy a DVD and watch it at home then! aggggrrrrrr!

here in Peru, this kind of people is called: "pecho frío" (something like "Cold chest")

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 31 Mar, 2009 9:27 PM Quote
Haha poor Fran, he was 4th :)

lt's glad to hear they're having a great time in my country ;)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 31 Mar, 2009 9:31 PM Quote
alanistradi wrote:

absolutely true Juli...
if you don't wanna enjoy a gig how must be, buy a DVD and watch it at home then! aggggrrrrrr!

Or go to the movies. There you actually have to be silent and still!!! Agggggrrrrr indeed!

genia_gvan
genia_gvan Posted Tue 31 Mar, 2009 9:32 PM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Monterrific

Yup, first show was not easy, especially because of the people with the highest price tickets. They're just pure bitterness! :oP

Lol!! monterrific! it's great to see they're having a good time after their first show here in Mexico (well, first show with PG... you know what I mean!) I think people here we know it was hard for them...

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 01 Apr, 2009 1:02 AM Quote
So nice to hear from Franny! Cute video clip! I love how far ahead Neil was, lol...of course he would be!

I hate when people act like that at gigs. I agree with you 100 percent, Juli. Good for Travis for making the extra effort to get the crowd into it. It's what they do best. :)

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Wed 01 Apr, 2009 8:06 AM Quote
alanistradi wrote:
Good to know that they are spending a 'Monterrific' time :)

YEAH!!Really looked like they had fun=DD The gokarting clip looked so much F U N!

And the rich brats,they're everywhere and most of the time they're such party poopers!Yeah ur rite Juli,its a frigging concert that's what ur supposed to do not just sit on their lazy asses and not sing!

tonybony
tonybony Posted Wed 01 Apr, 2009 8:40 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
alanistradi wrote:

absolutely true Juli...

Or go to the movies. There you actually have to be silent and still!!! Agggggrrrrr indeed!

absolutely agree, you pay a ticket not only to hear the band, you pay a ticket to sing with them and jump and make some crazy stuffs, it´s not the opera

genia_gvan
genia_gvan Posted Wed 01 Apr, 2009 8:58 AM Quote
tonybony wrote:
bogusblue wrote:
alanistradi wrote:

absolutely true Juli...

absolutely agree, you pay a ticket not only to hear the band, you pay a ticket to sing with them and jump and make some crazy stuffs, it´s not the opera

Yeah! totally agree... If you want to stand quietly on your place while you're watching a show... better choose opera or a DVD!!! people must undertsand that if you like music, you can enjoy it in any (crazy) way!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:20 AM