Travis

Great start to the day
Joe
Joe Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:25 AM Quote
Well, my day's started well:
> Woke up 15mins late, thus missing the bus
> Next bus arrives late
> Gets stuck in traffic
> The TV in the bus starts playing...Crazy Frog (I thought we'd heard the last of that gob-shite)

Ever noticed how, when you're just a few minutes late, everything goes wrong from there onwards? In the end, I was a ful hour and a quarter late...after waking up 15mins late (despite rushing off without breakfast *groans*).

EDIT: Just pulled a muscle, straining to grab a box off the top-most shelf...

Re: Great start to the day
Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:27 AM Quote
wow thats not a good start of the day.....but remind, when te day starts crappy, he cannot ends worse.....so i guess you'll have a happy ending of the day:P

Joe
Joe Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:28 AM Quote
I'll just point to my EDIT in the message (added while you were posting your answer).

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:47 AM Quote
Well I started my day by tripping and falling on my way to work. Not only did I scrape both hands, I also managed to rip the wrapping paper of a present that I was going to send later today *groan*. Now I need to flick it with cellotape cos I HAVE to send it today if it is to arrive in time.

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:55 AM Quote
hanne, that sounds not good!!!hope you can finish it today!

Joe
Joe Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 9:01 AM Quote
UPDATE: I was just ordering some stuff online for one of my hobbies and, just when I'd clicked on "confirm order", the page when blank, so I started again.
Question: Did I order twice or did it not register my first order?...

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 9:07 AM Quote
Joe wrote:
UPDATE: I was just ordering some stuff online for one of my hobbies and, just when I'd clicked on "confirm order", the page when blank, so I started again.
Question: Did I order twice or did it not register my first order?...

ehm check you're order something?? i think you order twice...

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 9:11 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Well I started my day by tripping and falling on my way to work. Not only did I scrape both hands, I also managed to rip the wrapping paper of a present that I was going to send later today *groan*. Now I need to flick it with cellotape cos I HAVE to send it today if it is to arrive in time.

hehehe I notice some German creeping in there lol

btw how did the weeding go ?

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 9:25 AM Quote
Ursina wrote:
Hanne wrote:

German? Huh?

Mind, there might be German in there. I was sitting next to a German gentleman called Franz at the wedding lol. His girlsfriend and the bride had studied together in London, and at the wedding, they'd split up the couples. The poor guy didn't know anyone at all and then he was even seperated from his girlfriend.

Anyhow, the wedding was great and the weather was just brilliant. All in all very nice. It was also very nice to see a wedding in the church where my parents got married cos I'd never been inside before!

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 9:30 AM Quote
Joe wrote:
Well, my day's started well:
> Woke up 15mins late, thus missing the bus
> Next bus arrives late
> Gets stuck in traffic
> The TV in the bus starts playing...Crazy Frog (I thought we'd heard the last of that gob-shite)

Ever noticed how, when you're just a few minutes late, everything goes wrong from there onwards? In the end, I was a ful hour and a quarter late...after waking up 15mins late (despite rushing off without breakfast *groans*).

EDIT: Just pulled a muscle, straining to grab a box off the top-most shelf...

i think you should pull up a chair, take a seat and DO NOT MOVE for the rest of the day, this is definately not your day! Just in case the sittin'on your arse thing is a no go, find yourself an armour:)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 9:31 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Ursina wrote:
Hanne wrote:

German? Huh?

Mind, there might be German in there. I was sitting next to a German gentleman called Franz at the wedding lol. His girlsfriend and the bride had studied together in London, and at the wedding, they'd split up the couples. The poor guy didn't know anyone at all and then he was even seperated from his girlfriend.

Anyhow, the wedding was great and the weather was just brilliant. All in all very nice. It was also very nice to see a wedding in the church where my parents got married cos I'd never been inside before!

'flick' it with cellotape ?? from flicken ? hehehehe

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 9:33 AM Quote
Dutchgirl wrote:
hanne, that sounds not good!!!hope you can finish it today!

Well I just need to get hold of some cellotape to mend it and get to the post office :o)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 9:34 AM Quote
Ursina wrote:

'flick' it with cellotape ?? from flicken ? hehehehe

Aaaahhhh... well yes, sorry!! lol

I meant repair, of course. Woops.

Joe
Joe Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 9:34 AM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:

i think you should pull up a chair, take a seat and DO NOT MOVE for the rest of the day, this is definately not your day! Just in case the sittin'on your arse thing is a no go, find yourself an armour:)

I reckon you right there. Then of course, I've already proved apable of having bad luck by just doing something on my computer.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 9:42 AM Quote
Joe wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:

I reckon you right there. Then of course, I've already proved apable of having bad luck by just doing something on my computer.

You are still moving!! you truely are a daredevil, lol

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:57 PM