Travis

colder chords
Vince
Vince Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:32 PM Quote
hi does anyone have the accurate chords for colder. www.ultimate-guitar.com has it but its wrong.

Re: colder chords
paul_c
paul_c Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:33 PM Quote
Capo on 1 and then it revolves around C, Em, G, F

Chorus i haven't quite nailed yet- but i think its Em and F and something else

Vince
Vince Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:44 PM Quote
ta

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 2:02 AM Quote
Travis songs are usually very simple to learn by ear xxxx

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 6:13 PM Quote
Thanks for that, I'm gonna try that. I haven't picked up my guitar in a while.
^_^

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 11:24 PM Quote
Just play around with those and you should get it. I think it's an Am in the build up to the harmonica solo, which would probably mean it's somewhere in the chorus too

WayneUkraine
WayneUkraine Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 11:15 AM Quote
Vince wrote:
hi does anyone have the accurate chords for colder. www.ultimate-guitar.com has it but its wrong.

I have been playing trying at home and can be a while to correct. It is best to try and correct yourself - good for the brain:D

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 12:44 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

Geez its only friggen chords! chords are easy to work out! Try working out chords, melody, harmony vocals and running bass line for an 8 minute orchestra peice!

Theres only so many friggen chords to choose from and there appropriate deviations

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 1:38 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
paul_c wrote:

Geez its only friggen chords! chords are easy to work out! Try working out chords, melody, harmony vocals and running bass line for an 8 minute orchestra peice!

Theres only so many friggen chords to choose from and there appropriate deviations

Hahaha it's true. And it's Travis, not being funny, but their chord progressions ain't too complicated like...

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 2:23 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
[quote="DavesUrMan"]

Hahaha it's true. And it's Travis, not being funny, but their chord progressions ain't too complicated like...

you're right - not that theres anything wrong with simple chords, but especially travis have verrrrrrrrrrry straight forward chords - a lot of too-in and fro-ing between what seems to be their favourite ones...its interesting though. Chord Structures need a bit more variance than most songs these days produce...I'm so sick of 1, 3min, 4, 3min, 5 and 1, 4, 5, 4, 1 and 6min 3min 4, 6 min - I liked the old days when almost evvvvvvvrysong was 1 6 4 5 1 "heart and soul..." hehehehehe

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 2:27 PM Quote
I'm gonna start practising my lead guitaring... I'm shite at that, it's easy to strum, playing lead guitar takes a bit more effort n talent no? Practice makes nowhere near perfect, but a hell of a lot better than what I am now lol

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 2:38 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I'm shite at that, it's easy to strum, playing lead guitar takes a bit more effort n talent no?

Incorrect. A good rhythm player is one of the hardest things to find in this world

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 2:38 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
paul_c wrote:

Shut up Dave

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 2:41 PM Quote
Go ahead and make me Paul :)
Its not my fault that your talentless attempts to become a musician haven't come to fruition - don't take your anger out on me

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 2:43 PM Quote
You're right. I haven't made it.

Yet ;)

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:07 PM