Travis

LTNS
Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 9:45 PM Quote
Hola chicos. I am still around, just not a lot because work is fucking horrendous at the moment. I've got some time off coming soon so I'll try and be a good Travis boarder and spend some time on here then.

How are you all? Tell me something cool about your life that's happened in the last 6 months or so since I've been around here.

Laters alligators x

Re: LTNS
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 10:17 PM Quote
Nothing to report. Different day, same ol' same ol'.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 10:44 PM Quote
Hey Stephen...nice to hear from ya! Like Kayte said...kind of the same old thing around here...but Travis announced North American tour dates so it looks like the ABC is happening! You going to come over and join us?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 10:58 PM Quote
*rubs eyes*

Is that... it can't be, ESTEBAN?!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 11:45 PM Quote
Hey Es! Welcome back to the board!

Esteban
Esteban Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 12:59 AM Quote
Regards the ABC, it's looking pretty unlikely, given that my pounds and pennies buy so few of your dollars and cents. I had the holiday of a lifetime lined up for America this year, guess it'll have to wait.

Hey Nikki/Lauren/Kayte/Meredith. Nice to see friendly faces.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 1:22 AM Quote
And Estanban still around ?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 11:05 AM Quote
Hello there and welcome back to the board :)

I'm pretty new here so I guess we haven't spoken to each other before, but nice to see you anyways! =)

I'm Alex btw!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 3:11 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Regards the ABC, it's looking pretty unlikely, given that my pounds and pennies buy so few of your dollars and cents. I had the holiday of a lifetime lined up for America this year, guess it'll have to wait.

Hey Nikki/Lauren/Kayte/Meredith. Nice to see friendly faces.

Actually, this might be a very GOOD time to visit. With the poor economy, hotels, restaurants, etc. are falling all over themselves trying to get business. Hotel prices can be very reasonable--just ask Anne a.k.a. "The Negotiator."
Next year, the deals may not be as sweet or you might not be able to take the time off. The older you get the more complicated big trips become. And in the end, you forget about the money spent and just remember the experience.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 4:59 PM Quote

Yo Steve, What's de Story, bud?? How's you and the Derry Woman keeping??

Same Sh!te going on around here, was back in Paisley last week for a few days, resigned from the boat a while back and haven't worked since, it's getting a bit desperate but other than that Same Ol.

Great to hear from ye, Awra best, btw seen you cuffed them in the derby the other week!!! Maybe we are all Wednesday after all.

Dubz

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 6:20 PM Quote
Hola Es! Good to see you around here.

Something cool that has happened to me in the last six months:

Hubby stopped running his own business and started working for the man. It's heaven to get a bigger, more consistent paycheck every two weeks. Running his own company was good for awhile but it stopped working for our family.

We are both much happier with his current job.

I suppose technically this more happened to my husband but it has been a big deal and brought huge changes to my life so it still counts.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 4:23 PM Quote
Hey Es!
Great to see you back, sorry to hear that your work is all a bit pants at the mo....how dare they make you work so hard! tut tut.

Ohhh it's hard to think of what's happened the last 6 months haha. Oh I passed my Driving test after like nearly 2yrs of lessons. You got to admit that's a biggy...for me anyway! Oh and I have quit the nasty fags! haaaaaaaaaaa

Travis related, well it's as the girlies have already stated...European Dates and American dates released. If you can afford to go to any of them (a big fat NO for me).

See ya around!
Wends :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:45 PM