Travis

FAO: Creative Craft Making People
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 29 Dec, 2008 7:09 PM Quote
What can I make with some little teeny glass bottles? They're about 1 1/2 inches tall. I have 6 of them. They're so cute. Contact lenses came in them.

Re: FAO: Creative Craft Making People
minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 29 Dec, 2008 7:11 PM Quote
until i read all of that, i was going to ask if you cleaned out a bar fridge at a hotel.

umm, a windchime.
teeny tiny vases.
teeny tiny msgs in a bottle
anything teeny and tiny!

Can you post a picture, that might help my brain process (that is praaaawcess btw, not PROcess).

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 29 Dec, 2008 7:35 PM Quote
Like this, only with the label off, and the foil top is off, of course. There is a rubber stopper in the top.
http://ac4.yt-thm-a03.yimg.com/image/24047324da26d30e

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 29 Dec, 2008 7:43 PM Quote
I think you should do msgs in a bottle. Have your kiddies write something and then send them off. Put your email address in so if anyone finds them they can contact you. Although little bottles might look like garbage...hmm

Or, maybe it their own little msg in a bottle. They can write something down and seal it up and open it in a year, or 5 years, or 10 years.
and since there are more bottles than kids, you can write them each a msg too. Or have them write each other one.

edit: and to bring all my ideas back around, when they are sealed you can string them together like some sorta little windchimey/mobile thinger. Hang it in the window or something

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Mon 29 Dec, 2008 8:43 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I think you should do msgs in a bottle. Have your kiddies write something and then send them off. Put your email address in so if anyone finds them they can contact you. Although little bottles might look like garbage...hmm

Or, maybe it their own little msg in a bottle. They can write something down and seal it up and open it in a year, or 5 years, or 10 years.
and since there are more bottles than kids, you can write them each a msg too. Or have them write each other one.

edit: and to bring all my ideas back around, when they are sealed you can string them together like some sorta little windchimey/mobile thinger. Hang it in the window or something

That's such a cool idea.

:)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:06 PM