Travis

I am REALLY
DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:29 PM Quote
Getting fed up with people making statements like "this is lightyears ahead of our time" or "This computer is lightyears faster than the latter model"
Its just friggen ridiculous!! A Light year is a measure of DISTANCE!

And If I hear one more - I mean one more - boardie saying something like "its a quantum leap from here to alpha centurai" or "for some people the cross from Secondary school to Uni is a Quantum leap" - or even that show, "Quantum Leap" - I swear I shall simply do the highland fling!! A Quantum leap is soooooooooo friggin tiny!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Re: I am REALLY
audrey
audrey Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:30 PM Quote
im getting fed up with your posts man.
jeez. do you always complain? :/

harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:31 PM Quote
audrey wrote:

dude it's his schtick. he got some attention droning on earlier ergo back again with more of the same. thing is, nerdman doesn't dig that overplaying the hand only works for some people, not all...believe me, i know :-)

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:32 PM Quote
I am being sarcastic - since most posts have absolutely no stimulation or interest to anyone with a half decent IQ, I suppose i'm surupticiously making a humorous statement of who is and who is not of interest to me :D
Interesting watching the responses though :)

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:33 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
audrey wrote:

dude it's his schtick. he got some attention droning on earlier ergo back again with more of the same. thing is, nerdman doesn't dig that overplaying the hand only works for some people, not all...believe me, i know :-)

boringgggggg schtick.

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:33 PM Quote

harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:40 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
I am being sarcastic - since most posts have absolutely no stimulation or interest to anyone with a half decent IQ, I suppose i'm surupticiously making a humorous statement of who is and who is not of interest to me :D

Surreptitiously you dingbat.
dude if you're gonna try and come off as the msgboard boffin, you gotta get your spellchecker on yeah?
yeah.

harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:42 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
harry potter wrote:
audrey wrote:

boringgggggg schtick.

dude i just found his autobiography...

http://www.stanza101.com/oldstanza/images/davidboring.jpg

do you think he's doing signings?

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:43 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:

dude if you're gonna try and come off as the msgboard boffin, you gotta get your spellchecker on yeah?
yeah.

It always amuses me that unintelligent people have no way of outing their aggression or annoyance other than to attack somebodies typing skills - its a bit sad really - I'd have thought people of higher intelligence don't actually CARE how to spell things, they don't spend time trying to learn rubbish unimportant things - in fact they avoid them if they believe in quantum limitations in the neural pathways of the brain. I guess you're brain can only manage daft things like that...och well

Though I'm sure you'd never admit to needing to have just a quick check at the online dictionary to ensure you spelled that correctly - yeah?
yeah

harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:45 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
harry potter wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:

yeah.

It always amuses me that unintelligent people have no way of outing their aggression or annoyance other than to attack somebodies typing skills - its a bit sad really - I'd have thought people of higher intelligence don't actually CARE how to spell things, they don't spend time trying to learn rubbish unimportant things - in fact they avoid them if they believe in quantum limitations in the neural pathways of the brain. I guess you're brain can only manage daft things like that...och well

Well Christ you put me in MY place there bonnie lass.

*cautious*

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:46 PM Quote
audrey wrote:

Lmao! Aw man, audrey- you rock my world! :D

Beatle Babe
Beatle Babe Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:52 PM Quote
audrey wrote:

I'm pretty sure he was taking the piss out of people who post threads about coldplay, travis dreams, favorite tv shows, etc. I don't think anyone could have thought he meant that seriously or that he was actually complaining...

harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:55 PM Quote
Beatle Babe wrote:
audrey wrote:

I'm pretty sure he was taking the piss out of people who post threads about coldplay, travis dreams, favorite tv shows, etc. I don't think anyone could have thought he meant that seriously or that he was actually complaining...

wow. *should have had a V8 forehead slap*

he is SUCH a prankster that one *totally snowed*

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:56 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
Getting fed up with people making statements like "this is lightyears ahead of our time" or "This computer is lightyears faster than the latter model"

And If I hear one more - I mean one more - boardie saying something like "its a quantum leap from here to alpha centurai" or "for some people the cross from Secondary school to Uni is a Quantum leap" - or even that show, "Quantum Leap" - I swear I shall simply do the highland fling!! A Quantum leap is soooooooooo friggin tiny!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

what boadie(s) is/are saying this? seriously, if you're that bothered by it, you may want to consider posting somewhere else. don't come here and insult everyone's intelligence!

Beatle Babe
Beatle Babe Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:58 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:

what boadie(s) is/are saying this? seriously, if you're that bothered by it, you may want to consider posting somewhere else. don't come here and insult everyone's intelligence!

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:24 PM