Travis

My chemical romance
AsYouAre
AsYouAre Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 4:19 PM Quote
did you like this band? I think they are so similar to smashing pumpkins, is like a copy, dont you think? I dont like me

Re: My chemical romance
harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 4:19 PM Quote

they suck arse. large amounts of arse.

baby faced woman
baby faced woman Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 4:54 PM Quote
AsYouAre wrote:
did you like this band? I think they are so similar to smashing pumpkins, is like a copy, dont you think? I dont like me

Smashing Pumpkins are much better than them...

harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 4:57 PM Quote

Smashing Pumpkins have reformed.

well, reformed without Darcy and James Iha, like they actually did anything of any import back in the day anyway but i digress.

the new song being played on the radio isn't that good though. bands should never reform when they break up it's never the same.

The Travis Song You DON'T Like
harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 5:01 PM Quote

if that's possible, and you know what...it is!

mine - we are monkeys.

yours?

baby faced woman
baby faced woman Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 5:04 PM Quote
I know that smashing pumpkins have reformed but I am not interested in new smashing pumpkins wihtout Iha.

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 5:06 PM Quote
smashing pumpkins?!?!?!?

no.

although, i dont mind that band. theyre catchy. theyre no smashing pumpkins though.

bara
bara Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 5:56 PM Quote
i like both bands. but both not that well that i would pay for a concert ticket. ;)

I think Smashing Pumpkins don't do such a great show that it's worth to pay that money they want us to... too expensive for too less "show"..

My Chemical Romance is okay .. live i mean. Have been there once with a friend, it was a free gig. Gerard had have this white here when the concert was played ^^

Austin to Houston -- That's what i call a deal
alramon13
alramon13 Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 6:16 PM Quote
Just in time. For those of you traveling to Austin to see Travis, Southwest Airlines is running $29 one-way specials from Austin to Houston, so book now. And if you were not planning to go to Houston for Travis' Verizon gig...may wanna rethink it. Hell, you may be able to book Dallas to Austin, Austin to Houston for $29, i have no idea. Check it out.

http://www.southwest.com/

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 6:18 PM Quote
I was wondering what the fruck happened to my post. Under my chemical romance? How the hell did that happen?

deepi
deepi Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 6:38 PM Quote
their a bit morbid for me, can't stand the first song they released from the latest album (sorry no names, i can't remember, obviously didn't make an impression on me!)

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 6:47 PM Quote
AsYouAre wrote:

yes i think it's a great band, good cd also :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:46 AM