Travis

My Fran Dream
harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 1:12 PM Quote
it must have been my mind going through detox last night but i had this dream -

i was at some sort of mansion, the grounds outside it. travis were going to be playing there and there was this big lawn out front with tents and vendors and all that.

around the side of the mansion i happened upon a chap who was kneeling down working on a movie camera. beside him was Fran. i noticed that Fran wasn't wearing any shoes, white socks but no shoes. i then noticed that i was also not wearing any shoes, just the white socks.

i brought this to Franco's attention but he didn't really react, just like the camera guy didn't react when i asked if everything was okay.

other non-Travis stuff happened in the same dream but that's not of any import here.

so, like, what the fuck was THAT all aboot?

haz
xxx

Re: My Fran Dream
Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 1:18 PM Quote
quite disturbing if you ask me, socks are ok but white ones ! lol

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 1:18 PM Quote
Easy: you wanna talk to them but they are unattainable :oP

Ok, maybe I shouldn't set up my own dream interpretation bureau.

harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 1:27 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:

that's a good one, but if i wanted to "talk" to Fran or whatever couldn't i just send him an email via the myspace thingy? but that's an interesting perspective though, cheers missis.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 1:30 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
Hanne wrote:

that's a good one, but if i wanted to "talk" to Fran or whatever couldn't i just send him an email via the myspace thingy? but that's an interesting perspective though, cheers missis.

You could but who says he'll reply? A-haaaa... lol

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 1:30 PM Quote
I think if you're gonna have a dream about a member of Travis (that is creepy enough as it is, showing you have far too much of a connection to him/them), but whats even creepier is that ON the travis board you would post that you've been dreaming about him...
I wouldn't appreciate that at all if I was in his position - smacks of early stalking behaviour (not that I think you are, but can't be too careful)
I would abandon this thread to be honest.

Travis'blog
Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 1:32 PM Quote
I made a blog about Travis ===> www.selfishjean.skyblog.com

it's in french!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 1:41 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
I think if you're gonna have a dream about a member of Travis (that is creepy enough as it is, showing you have far too much of a connection to him/them), but whats even creepier is that ON the travis board you would post that you've been dreaming about him...
I wouldn't appreciate that at all if I was in his position - smacks of early stalking behaviour (not that I think you are, but can't be too careful)

aye *sigh*

harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 2:51 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:

stalker? what are you frickin' high dude. i only posted this because i thought it was interesting with the white socks n'shit.

tool.

Andrew
Andrew Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 2:55 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
I think if you're gonna have a dream about a member of Travis (that is creepy enough as it is, showing you have far too much of a connection to him/them),

So you've never had any dream about someone you aren't a close personal friend of?

That's quite sad

harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 3:09 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:
I think if you're gonna have a dream about a member of Travis (that is creepy enough as it is, showing you have far too much of a connection to him/them),

So you've never had any dream about someone you aren't a close personal friend of?

That's quite sad

*agrees*

wurd.

to be honest after seeing that geekfest thread about weight measure i'm kind of regretting taking the bait from this buttmuncher since he's obviously a total nerd.

oh deary me.

la femme qui
la femme qui Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 3:12 PM Quote
To dream that you are only wearing socks, indicates your warmth and your flexibility of understanding. You tend to yield to other's wishes.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 3:14 PM Quote
la femme qui wrote:
To dream that you are only wearing socks, indicates your warmth and your flexibility of understanding. You tend to yield to other's wishes.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

that's nice but there was clothing involved though. if there wasn't clothing this thread wouldn't exist ;-)

la femme qui
la femme qui Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 3:17 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:

that's nice but there was clothing involved though. if there wasn't clothing this thread wouldn't exist ;-)

Oooo I didn't think there was!

Tonie
Tonie Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 3:24 PM Quote
I have a recurring Travis dream, maybe once every 2 months, and the events are in sequence, which is a bit spooky- Like they pick up where they left off!

As they all involve me going out for drinks with them, they are strictly in dream territory. But it's nice to know I can expect them to come back from time to time :)

I dream about loads of stuff to do with other bands I follow too. Doesn't make me a stalker whatsoever! Just the owner of a vivid imagination!

And dreams I've had about certain actors...don't get me started!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:26 PM