Travis

A Chinese Blues moment
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Tue 25 Nov, 2008 9:58 PM Quote
This track is just great for when you have something to celebrate, on LOUD ! . I just had a good news day ( one of the few this year ) and boy was this the track to celebrate with :))

Re: A Chinese Blues moment
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Tue 25 Nov, 2008 10:21 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
This track is just great for when you have something to celebrate, on LOUD ! . I just had a good news day ( one of the few this year ) and boy was this the track to celebrate with :))

Good news is... good. :D I was expecting a Chinese Blues moment to include extreme paranoia of some sort, so I'm glad it didn't :)

I just had a Song To Self moment (no, not suicidal) - I was outside with S2S playing loudly in earphones, so I was singing somewhere in triple figures of decibels :) Hopefully it was just to myself...

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 25 Nov, 2008 10:34 PM Quote
You have a wonderful voice James. ;) lol

Certain songs are at their best with the volume turned up. Chinese Blues is one of those songs. :)

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Tue 25 Nov, 2008 11:56 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Somewhere Else wrote:

Good news is... good. :D I was expecting a Chinese Blues moment to include extreme paranoia of some sort, so I'm glad it didn't :)

I just had a Song To Self moment (no, not suicidal) - I was outside with S2S playing loudly in earphones, so I was singing somewhere in triple figures of decibels :) Hopefully it was just to myself...

Sorry about that :) , guess you thought I might have had a heart attack heehee .....

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 7:05 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

We should start a band, I'll sing and you can play the guitar ;) Bassist... *shouts* Dougie?

Damn, apparently he's already taken.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 2:16 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

We should start a band, I'll sing and you can play the guitar ;) Bassist... *shouts* Dougie?

Damn, apparently he's already taken.

If you can sing as well as I play guitar, Travis better watch out! :) Dougie will be joining us soon. ;) Hehe.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:23 PM