Travis

Stupid Boardie Question Amnesty Thread
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 6:19 PM Quote
You know how sometimes you've been chatting with someone for a long time so there are things you should know about them but you don't? But you feel embarrassed to ask because it will look like you weren't paying attention and are a big fat jerk.

Well then, this is the thread for you! Of course I know it will evolve into a thread about hockey, food, and Ric Astley. That's OK. But perhaps in here you can also feel comfortable to ask a "stupid question" without fear of retribution.

I'll start:

I know "I Came in Through the Bathroom Window" is Juli. I know her twin's username is Aletways. But I don't know her real name.

Can someone please enlighten me so I can stop feeling like a dork for not knowing??

Re: When did you lose your Travis virginity?
SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 6:24 PM Quote
I was 15 years old, at a friend's house.

Re: Stupid Boardie Question Amnesty Thread
minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 6:25 PM Quote
hahaha, Im glad that you know that this will turn into a hockey thread, but i will try my best to not add to that! (no promises).

You are WAY ahead of me bc i didnt know that Juli had a twin! Nor that her twin was on this board!
I didnt know until today that Ric wasnt Ric's real name. I need that answer, please.

this could turn into a funny thread.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 6:26 PM Quote
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:

hahaha, i think that is definatly a board gremlin! was that supposed to go in the "when did you lose your Travis viriginty" thread on the T side?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 6:30 PM Quote
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:

Sweet! Here's my post! LOL...it jumped boards. Go check the "When did you lose your Travis virginity" thread in T-chat for what Sam REALLY said.

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 6:32 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:

Sweet! Here's my post! LOL...it jumped boards. Go check the "When did you lose your Travis virginity" thread in T-chat for what Sam REALLY said.

What the?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 6:34 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
You know how sometimes you've been chatting with someone for a long time so there are things you should know about them but you don't? But you feel embarrassed to ask because it will look like you weren't paying attention and are a big fat jerk.

Well then, this is the thread for you! Of course I know it will evolve into a thread about hockey, food, and Ric Astley. That's OK. But perhaps in here you can also feel comfortable to ask a "stupid question" without fear of retribution.

I'll start:

I know "I Came in Through the Bathroom Window" is Juli. I know her twin's username is Aletways. But I don't know her real name.

Can someone please enlighten me so I can stop feeling like a dork for not knowing??

LOL! I second Anne's question.

We had a conversation about this on the phone and couldn't remember Juli's sister's name.

PS: Welcome back, Anne...I missed u!

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 6:37 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

I'll start:

LOL! I second Anne's question.

We had a conversation about this on the phone and couldn't remember Juli's sister's name.

PS: Welcome back, Anne...I missed u!

I think her name is Alejandra, but I'm not sure. I always call her Ale.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 6:44 PM Quote
I missed you too Nikki! And I just read "your" post on the Travis board. Thinking those questions are coming from you are really funny.

Yeah I knew you didn't know either but I didn't want to "out" you. Thank you Chito-chan for your answer!!!

Kristy, Ric's name is Jorge.

So I'll paste in Sam's real question:

i have a couple questions for you weirdmom, what is your real name and why is your username weirdmom?i think you were the first person on here to add me a friend and reply to my post, but since then i've rarely chatted with you

My real name is Anne. I gave a long winded answer about my username in the thread about usernames so you can see that there. I don't want to paste it in here and bore people to death.

You're right, we haven't chatted much. I've seen your posts but often the threads you're on aren't ones I'm really posting on. (If they're sports related, I have no opinions or thoughts to offer.)

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 6:47 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I missed you too Nikki! And I just read "your" post on the Travis board. Thinking those questions are coming from you are really funny.

Yeah I knew you didn't know either but I didn't want to "out" you. Thank you Chito-chan for your answer!!!

You're welcome. By the way, do you know what's my real name?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 6:53 PM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:

Uh, no. I actually was going to ask that but forgot and pressed submit before I added that.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 6:54 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Really?? Well i wouldnt have guessed that!
are you george, or hor-hey?

post more question people, these are funny!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 7:00 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

Really?? Well i wouldnt have guessed that!
are you george, or hor-hey?

post more question people, these are funny!

He goes by both, depending on who it is. I just asked him recently.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 7:24 PM Quote
oh *raises hand* I have a question

Wendy, are you from Ireland or Northern Ireland?
Your profile says "UK" but in the Unsecret Santa signup you said "Ireland."

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 7:29 PM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:

Rocio, according to your Flat Travis video.

Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:18 AM