Travis

Halloween Ideas??
mozman68
mozman68 Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 11:19 PM Quote
It's time to start thinking about them....any plans yet??

Staying home this year.....and I think we'll put some fake blood on this bone and some on Dougie's mouth...should keep the kids away....

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3274/2935331769_7fbcac1f1f_b.jpg

Re: Halloween Ideas??
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 11:29 PM Quote
OMG! Mark, Dougie is huge! I think I said that last time, but it's just crazy how fast he's growing. He's so cute...doesn't look scary at all! :)

Sometimes Mike and I go to a Halloween party, but I'm not sure if we're going this year. I haven't thought about a costume or anything.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 11:40 PM Quote
Im to a party as the Paper Bag Princess. My friend is being the dragon.
I LOVE Halloween

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 5:37 PM Quote
man, he is gorgeous! I just wanna hug him!

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 5:43 PM Quote
I've been trying to help my brother come up with ideas for what to dress as. So far he has rejected ideas such as The Joker (too obvious), a mime (someone did that last year) and that Meteor genie guy (someone else will definetly be doing that apparently).

Any ideas?
(he's twenty by the way!)

bara
bara Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 8:57 PM Quote
i think im goint to a club called White Trash Fastfood. (It's not really fast food at all)
I love that, great people from nearly every country in the world, waiters too, and on Halloween it's decorated great. best is that they - im sure - will organise a great band. last year must have been great...

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 2:23 PM Quote
I'm going to do a party in my home with my friends, we love Halloween :)
Then we'll go out dressed up.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 2:25 PM Quote
I want to be Han Solo.

Moray
Moray Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 2:38 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I want to be Han Solo.

Doesn't everybody

We're supposed to be going out as Superhero's. But inventing our own. Any ideas?!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 2:43 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I want to be Han Solo.

Doesn't everybody

We're supposed to be going out as Superhero's. But inventing our own. Any ideas?!

Superturdman.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 2:45 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Moray wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I want to be Han Solo.

Doesn't everybody

Superturdman.

I like LG's, but keeping with today's theme:
Eel man

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 2:56 PM Quote
Super Geek?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 6:25 PM Quote
I second the Eel Man vote.

I'll take my kids out for a bit and then just pass out candy. Though our street is lame and the first few houses on the two corners don't do Halloween so this discourages trick or treaters from coming down our street. Last year I think we had about 7 kids or groups and that was a lot. Those kids hit the jackpot because I give out chocolate and I give them a huge handful since I need to use up the bag.

My son wants to be a black cat. Very specific on the black part. Easy enough.

My daughter wants to be a unicorn. I ordered this for her. She's very excited:

http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/forum/58467-main.jpg

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 6:35 PM Quote
My husband and I take turns passing out candy and then each of us takes the kids down a street.

The people across the street from us put on a huge display, complete with an eerie mechanical ghost under a black light, some hydraulic scary people that pop out nowhere and all that. It's quite an attraction. If the weather isn't bad, we usually get about 200 kids. I have to buy the cheap candy, and then pass out the stuff my kids don't like to make it through the evening.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 5:40 AM Quote
We get lots of trick-or-treaters as well, Kayte. My dad always buys too much candy though. He overdoes everything. I just wrote an article about a street in Romeo where every house has over-the-top Halloween decorations...I mean, these people go all out! It's nuts. They transform their houses into Pirate ships, have real coffins with fake dead bodies inside, life sized electric chairs, lol. Pretty weird, but fun if you're a kid, I guess. :)

Anne, that unicorn costume is SO girly...hehe...no wonder she wants it. :) She's such a princess. And Aidan as a black cat is gonna look so cute!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:09 PM