Travis

Wow... I haven't been here in forever.
jasmine
jasmine Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 11:18 PM Quote
It must have been at least 2 years... any people from the old board still here?

Re: Wow... I haven't been here in forever.
paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 11:24 PM Quote
paul_c ring any bells?

Welcome back anyhow :)

jasmine
jasmine Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 11:27 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
paul_c ring any bells?

Welcome back anyhow :)

Haha, it does. I don't know how long I'll be back for. I'll probably forget about this place by tomorrow as I usually do!

kiwi
kiwi Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 11:28 PM Quote
Hi Jasmine!
Remember me? Remember that time we were both online in Liverpool at that internet cafe, sitting across from each other without realising it? Haha.

Wasn't sure if you were online or not. How's the research into terrorist groups going?

jasmine
jasmine Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 11:36 PM Quote
kiwi wrote:
Hi Jasmine!
Remember me? Remember that time we were both online in Liverpool at that internet cafe, sitting across from each other without realising it? Haha.

Wasn't sure if you were online or not. How's the research into terrorist groups going?

HANNAH! You still come on here?
Yes I do remember that!

Remember when we couldn't find each other at Waterloo? It was Waterloo right, I can't remember haha.

Remember when we got lost on the way to Windsor castle?
Remember when I had to go into a McDonalds and ask for band-aids because my shoes were blistering the back of my heel?
Remember when I made us stop at Starbucks 50x a day?
Remember when we went to Portobello Rd and looked at all the antiques?
Remember when we found all the hidden-secret passageways in Edinburgh?
Remember when you lived across from the Queen's house? Remember when I lived across from the Castle? (close enough).

kiwi
kiwi Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 11:44 PM Quote
jasmine wrote:
kiwi wrote:
Hi Jasmine!

HANNAH! You still come on here?
Yes I do remember that!

Remember when we couldn't find each other at Waterloo? It was Waterloo right, I can't remember haha.

Remember when we got lost on the way to Windsor castle?
Remember when I had to go into a McDonalds and ask for band-aids because my shoes were blistering the back of my heel?
Remember when I made us stop at Starbucks 50x a day?
Remember when we went to Portobello Rd and looked at all the antiques?
Remember when we found all the hidden-secret passageways in Edinburgh?
Remember when you lived across from the Queen's house? Remember when I lived across from the Castle? (close enough).

YES! Well, only when I'm really bored.

Haha, I remember all of that!!! It was Waterloo! It's weird going there now, without spending over an hour looking for you.

Remember when you made that phone call, and then I listened in (shhh)?
Remember when we went to Edinburgh Castle for free and got photos in those geeky 'Highland' clothes?
Remember when we rode the big lion and got told off my security?
Remember when we both fell asleep in 'Lord of the Rings - The Musical'?
Remember going to Arab Strap in FOPP, then freaking out the band by asking to shake their hands?
Remember when we sat on Calton Hill with Alex and watched the fireworks on Guy Fawkes, and talked about doing drugs.

(wow... my memory isn't that bad...)

jasmine
jasmine Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 11:51 PM Quote
YES! OH MY GOD!
Remember when we realized we walked too far away from the hotel at 3 in the morning so had to get a cab back?
Remember when you and your sister came and visited me at work at the Starbucks on the Royal Mile to watch me clean up after people?
Remember when I visited you at the tourist shop you worked at and you hooked me up with all of those goodies for my family?
Remember how cool I thought I was with my Oyster card?
Remember how I wouldn't stop filming you on the tube?

kiwi
kiwi Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 11:59 PM Quote
Haha! The discounts! I remember that! I should've given you them for free, that owner sucked.

Remember going to your flat with your loud upstairs neighbours and your unshuttable window?
Remember EasyCafe Rose Street?
Remember the ferris wheel (ok, I'm sure I went on with you... apologies if I'm confused...)
Remember that time I came home and you were hanging out with my mum?
Remember getting fish 'n' chips on my last night in Edinburgh?
Remember you getting my £1 student drinks, cos you were awesome.
Remember how we were were supposed to do a full tour of the mile, including every close, wynd and pub?
Remember the card you got me for xmas, saying 'remember when we did this....' in it :-)

Ok, I can't remember anything else... I should watch the video from last year...

Ok, I'm off to bed... you should come online more!

xx

kiwi
kiwi Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 12:19 AM Quote
P.S: I just cleared out an old bag for work, and it had all my crap from last year in it, including Lord of the Rings stubs and my hotel key (woops) from london. spoooooky. lol. night.

jasmine
jasmine Posted Tue 02 Dec, 2008 5:26 AM Quote
HAHA, that's so random! I just thought of one.

Remember when we rode the swing-ride-thingy on Princes St. and I was yelling, "HAHAHA WOULDN'T IT BE FUNNY IF THE CHAIN BROKE AND WE FLEW OFF?" Kinda morbid now that I look back...

I heard they opened FOPP back up, is it true?!

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Tue 02 Dec, 2008 11:50 AM Quote
Hello Jaz !

How are you doing ? Long time no see.

Abs

kiwi
kiwi Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 2:15 AM Quote
Haha I remember that! It was morbid, especially since the ride was moving at the time!! That ride was mental.

Yep, FOPP is open, I can't remember seeing the one on Cockburn St though (or wherever it was in the Old Town)

Oh oh, and remember when I was in fake Edinburgh at uni and I went outside and stood by the webcamera they had so you could see me *geek*

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:36 PM