Travis

Gig Tickets!
deebee
deebee Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 11:13 AM Quote
Well after numerous phone calls and checking my letterbox every day, I finally found out that my tickets for the Astoria gig are still in the UK after all! So here's me sitting in France waiting for them to arrive and they're still with Gigs and tours. I now have to collect them at the box office. I could scream arrrrgh! I suppose at least they weren't lost in the post!

Re: Gig Tickets!
deebee
deebee Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 11:16 AM Quote
Oh and my copy of ODE was dispatched ages ago and is floating round in the postal system nowhere to be seen!!! I want my stuff pleeeeease.

bara
bara Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 12:11 PM Quote
hope you get em soon
*luck

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 1:23 PM Quote
awwww Deebee that's awful! Hope you get the CD before you leave.

My CD arrrived on Monday (as it should) and the gig ticket I trust in the capable hands of Hanne :)

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 4:30 PM Quote
Thank goodness they've put some songs on their myspace otherwise I won't get to hear the new album before the gig next week. I really hope my CD arrives soon - what with all the excitement, I'm dying to hear it in full. *sighs*

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 5:19 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
awwww Deebee that's awful! Hope you get the CD before you leave.

My CD arrrived on Monday (as it should) and the gig ticket I trust in the capable hands of Hanne :)

So are you chuffed you finally decided to get a ticket? A nice early christmas present to yourself, haha! I take it then you and Hanne will be getting together for a great evening. Enjoy the build-up!

lovedogjoe
lovedogjoe Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 9:31 PM Quote
i have the same problem b4 but the ticket will come anyway, hope u get it very soon~

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:07 PM