Travis

Travis in PERU???
FreakyMaru
FreakyMaru Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 9:01 PM Quote
Hello, I've just found out through a news peruvian web page, that Travis might be opening for R.E.M in november the 14th. The promoter said he's talked with TRAVIS' people about this, and apparently there is a big chance for the band to come to Peru, although, they haven't said YES.

Now, lots of this promoters often brag about that they've talked to many bands that are willing to come, but in the end it's all a bluff. So...I just want to know if this guy (Coqui Fernandez) has talked about this with the band or band's manager of something alike.

I don't want to have false expectations or buy a ticket in advanced if the band is not confirmed.

xoxo

Re: Travis in PERU???
drift-nina
drift-nina Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 9:05 PM Quote
is that possible???

my god!!! am I in a dream???

dan a entender eso en terra :O : http://www.terra.com.pe/entretenimiento/articulo/html/oci422527.htm

theflanintheface
theflanintheface Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 9:05 PM Quote
That would be amazing! The dates do match, I hope they come to Peru!!

symulcop
symulcop Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 9:21 PM Quote
I don't believe yet,but I hope yes...it will be the best news of the year for the TRAVIS' peruvian fans like me.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 10:45 PM Quote
Whaaat? That'd be awesome!!!
I don't live in Peru, but if they actually go there they could come down here to Argentina :oP
And of course it'd be amazing for all the peruvian boardies!!! :o)

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 12:25 AM Quote
That can be, i dont think that Travis take a fly just to play in Mexico since Europe

Lu122
Lu122 Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 12:29 AM Quote
I really hope it is true because that would be great, not only for Peruvian fans but also for all of us South American fans!!

Yeah, I know, I soud selfish, but if they decided to go to Peru and not to Argentina I would be happy anyway.. just not SO happy :-P

Thing is, if they have a show in Mexico on 11/08, and then there is a chance of them going to Peru on 11/14... it sounds like a latinamerican tour to me!

drift-nina
drift-nina Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 4:08 AM Quote
las fechas coinciden

las fechas coinciden

dios!!!

sera posible??? ....

en el blog de manzarock dicen que es casi fijo al ntelonero entre Travis y Bloc Party

rechuchaaaaaaaa!!!

FreakyMaru
FreakyMaru Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 4:21 PM Quote
O.o

I really hope so!!! I've just had a dream of them playing here (hehe). I haven't seen anyother news about this, only in Terra and in the blog of Manzarock, there are no other press comunicates. I got excited the last time they announced lifehouse for the festival motoral was promoting and in the end only Molotov and La mente ended up performing. :/

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 4:31 PM Quote
That would be awesome!

Lima Hot Festival suena genial! Ojalá vayan a Perú!!!!!

drift-nina
drift-nina Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 4:46 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Whaaat? That'd be awesome!!!
I don't live in Peru, but if they actually go there they could come down here to Argentina :oP
And of course it'd be amazing for all the peruvian boardies!!! :o)

y para hacer el festival se han asociado con una productora argentina : Pop Art ( la que hace los festivales Pepsi Music y el Personal Fest ) .... me suena a gira latinoamericana!!! aaaaaaaaahhh! o.O!!!

ojala que todo sea asi como lo estoy soñando!!! u.u

drift-nina
drift-nina Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 5:23 PM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:
That would be awesome!

Lima Hot Festival suena genial! Ojalá vayan a Perú!!!!!

eso sera de la pm!!! ojala nomas confirmara Travis u.u

http://saleyvale.net/manzarock//fotos/albums/userpics/10001/R_E_M__ubicaciones.jpg

waaa!

FreakyMaru
FreakyMaru Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 5:39 PM Quote
que afanda!!!! ESTADIO NACIONAL, eso se ve bueniiiisisisiisimo!!! espero que sea verdadddd!!!

Aletways
Aletways Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 6:56 PM Quote
OOOHHH!!!! If this is true, they could be part of the Personal Fest here in Buenos Aires! I already have my ticket for the second day! REM, Kaiser Chiefs and Bloc Party are confirmed for that day. If Travis is comming, I hope they play a gig on their own, otherwise it'd be too many bands! =o( Besides, we've already had our share of festivalness last year!

Actually, I really don't care where they play or who they play with as long as they play here and in the rest of South America! I hope this is true!!!!

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 7:20 PM Quote
ay si!!!!! ojala todo esto sea verdad!!!
algo me dice que si van para alla, ahhh crucemos los dedos todos :)

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:01 PM