Travis

Re: I painted a picture...
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 7:39 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

*sigh* Ok...we so need to meet next tour! I wanna pogo with you (and Lindsey) front row!!!!!!!
I like them both...but I prefer the rock out symbol :) Is that Carlotta?

No, that's Christy (MemphisQueen). Her and I snuck down to the floor together. She's so sweet. She went to Harvard for graduate school too. And she's only 29!

This is Carla (not Carlotta as she told me):
http://a163.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/83/l_b042e42ecfb7873aaf1b8d6ba460f962.jpg

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 7:41 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

*sigh* Ok...we so need to meet next tour! I wanna pogo with you (and Lindsey) front row!!!!!!!

we must remember to stretch first :D

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 7:41 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Great pics Lauren!
How is the job hunt going Nikki?

Good so far! :D I'm getting excited! Resume updated, portfolio updated (which took FOREVER since I write 6 articles a week! Picking out which ones I wanted to include was a pain), applying to a bunch of places tomorrow. I'm just pissed off at my former employer because they're screwing me out of insurance. They never filled out the paperwork so now I'm not covered. I'm going to call and get it handled tomorrow but it's just such a freakin' hassle. >:/

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 7:44 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Good so far! :D I'm getting excited! Resume updated, portfolio updated (which took FOREVER since I write 6 articles a week! Picking out which ones I wanted to include was a pain), applying to a bunch of places tomorrow. I'm just pissed off at my former employer because they're screwing me out of insurance. They never filled out the paperwork so now I'm not covered. I'm going to call and get it handled tomorrow but it's just such a freakin' hassle. >:/

Do you think you're going to consider looking out of state? Or are you going to stick to Michigan? Because what'd be really cool is if you could get a job in DC, and then we could meet, and hang out... kind of a longshot.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 7:45 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

No, that's Christy (MemphisQueen). Her and I snuck down to the floor together. She's so sweet. She went to Harvard for graduate school too. And she's only 29!

This is Carla (not Carlotta as she told me):
http://a163.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/83/l_b042e42ecfb7873aaf1b8d6ba460f962.jpg

Ooooh ok! Is MemphisQueen the one who went to like 973645263 shows?

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 7:47 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
Great pics Lauren!
How is the job hunt going Nikki?

That's good that it is going well!! So not looking forward to all that in a couple of years.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 7:48 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Yes ma'am. I met up with Carla and her husband outside the venue before the show. And we went to dinner together. So so so great. Her husband paid as well, which was unexpected and incredibly sweet. They were trying to sneak me some alcohol as well! Tee hee hee, it was okay, I can't hold my liquor that well...

Maybe I should change my profile pic to this:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2410/2050316896_d8709ba9b5.jpg?v=0

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 7:50 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Do you think you're going to consider looking out of state? Or are you going to stick to Michigan? Because what'd be really cool is if you could get a job in DC, and then we could meet, and hang out... kind of a longshot.

Right now I only have local stuff on my list, but I'm willing to move if it's a great job. Are you still shooting for the Washington Post internship?

Do you girls have Hour Magazine in your big cities?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 7:52 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Yes ma'am. I met up with Carla and her husband outside the venue before the show. And we went to dinner together. So so so great. Her husband paid as well, which was unexpected and incredibly sweet. They were trying to sneak me some alcohol as well! Tee hee hee, it was okay, I can't hold my liquor that well...

Oooooooooooooh My God, Lauren! LMAO!!!! Best picture ever!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 7:53 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Right now I only have local stuff on my list, but I'm willing to move if it's a great job. Are you still shooting for the Washington Post internship?

I kind of need to get to college first...

Maybe not so much anymore. I think I want to work for NPR, which is based in DC

So, I watched that clip from Tila Tequila again with the chick fight. It's like a car crash. These people are insane. Everyone's crying and yelling, and acting like a bunch of drunken jackasses.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 7:55 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I kind of need to get to college first...

Maybe not so much anymore. I think I want to work for NPR, which is based in DC

I <3 NPR.

CNN is based in Atlanta. That would be awesome too.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 7:58 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Oooooooooooooh My God, Lauren! LMAO!!!! Best picture ever!

haha, I'm so glad someone got that on film. Our conversation went like this:

Dougie: So, is it Lauren with a y or an e?
Lauren: What? How'd you know my name?
Mark (Moz): You idiot, he just asked you like a minute ago!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 7:59 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

Dougie: So, is it Lauren with a y or an e?
Lauren: What? How'd you know my name?
Mark (Moz): You idiot, he just asked you like a minute ago!

Haha. I love it.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 8:00 AM Quote
On the clip you posted of the chick fight one of the guys says "it's hard when someone leaves cuz we're all becoming so close now." WTF?!

All of these love "game shows" where one person has to date a group of desperate people creeps me out. Why would anyone EVER do that? It's so disturbing.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 8:04 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
On the clip you posted of the chick fight one of the guys says "it's hard when someone leaves cuz we're all becoming so close now." WTF?!

All of these love "game shows" where one person has to date a group of desperate people creeps me out. Why would anyone EVER do that? It's so disturbing.

Well, if I had sleep in one big bed with everyone (For real, they do), I imagine I'd have to get friendly with them really quickly.

I know, and it's her. If she cleaned up and got rid of some of those tattoos (those are so trashy) then she'd be pretty. But most of the time she looks like trailer trash on a bender. Bleck. Who wants trailer trash on a bender?

Pages Previous 1...5 6 7 8 [9] 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:18 PM