Travis

Re: FINAL UPDATE - UNSECRET SANTA Christmas Exchange: THE EN
paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 21 Jan, 2010 11:06 AM Quote
I totally forgot about this! Damn. There is a public apology thread here, and I am going to get my package out to Cynthia by the end of this week. It's going to be way late, but I feel terrible about forgetting about this.

I must come here more often...

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Thu 21 Jan, 2010 11:09 AM Quote
I think Cynthia will forgive you...
Good to see that one of the failed exchanges is going to work out now after all.

Cynthia
Cynthia Posted Thu 21 Jan, 2010 9:12 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
I totally forgot about this! Damn. There is a public apology thread here, and I am going to get my package out to Cynthia by the end of this week. It's going to be way late, but I feel terrible about forgetting about this.

I must come here more often...

Don't feel terrible. I'm cool with everything.

Cynthia
Cynthia Posted Thu 21 Jan, 2010 9:15 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
I think Cynthia will forgive you...
Good to see that one of the failed exchanges is going to work out now after all.

I'm glad it's going to work out too, but I wasn't mad to start with. I'm sure we've all (myself included!) had good intentions that were thrown off kilter at one point or another.

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Fri 22 Jan, 2010 10:52 PM Quote
melissam3173 wrote:
SO glad you got everything!!! I thought the people at customs would have a party with all that I sent you LOL. I was worried cos you said you wanted it and I was trying to be all great and send you everything you asked for. I do hope you like all the Kentucky apparell (I don't think I spelled it right). You should be happy to know that you are sporting a #1 basketball team. My school is 18-0 right now. And we are the 1st school to win 2000 games. I would have sent you one of those shirts but it happened after the exchange. Glad you liked everything (was a little worried I went overboard)! I am very very happy is there now. Tell me how you like everything lol (hope the Poptarts & peanut butter is all you thought it would be and more). :0)

Hey Melissa, I'm glad you went overboard! Haha, it was a great susprise. Now I feel like I'm in debt. If you had seen me, I was like a child, experiencing everything for the first time. I had imagined pop tarts looking different, but they were still good. So far tried them microwaved and the chocolate ones were really yummy. Also, the chocolates filled with peppermint were a huge success at home. Peanut butter was everything I thought it would be and more!
PS: Go team, nice to hear they're good! :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Awww, lovely gifts, Ana!!!
The necklace is gorgeous :o).
Peanut butter! I have to give you the receipe of peanut butter cookies Goosey sent me, Ana. Those were great!

Juli, I'd love to have that recipe! Would you mind sending it to my e-mail?

It's great to read that the "missing" boys have apologised.

All in all, the exchange went alright for most of the people who took part in it and that's quite an achievement. You're all a bunch of extraordinary people!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 23 Jan, 2010 12:26 AM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:
Juli, I'd love to have that recipe! Would you mind sending it to my e-mail?

No, I wouldn't mind at all! But you have to let me know how they turn out when you bake them ;o).
I'll send it to you in a moment through Facebook, because I don't think I have your email address.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 18 Feb, 2010 1:00 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
So, I finally got home from my parents' house and was able to open my package from Minnmess :D I couldn't bring it there for Christmas since I had so many other presents to bring, but now...

I have to admit something; I was so excited that I just ripped it open without taking a picture first. Oops. However, I did remember to take a picture of the contents before eating some of the candy which I'm doing right now :)

My present from my unsecret Santa this year were some absolutely lovely homemade Christmas ornaments - I've never seen a gingerbread mountie before! - some Canadian mittens to support the olympic team and some candy. Thank you sooo much Kristy!! :D

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/Hanne_C/Xmas2010.jpg

Btw, I love the picture of the heart over that light. I wish I had a gift for making pictures like that :)

I have another thing to admit, btw... My hands are really, really big so the mittens are a bit small. But I'll try and see if I can find a friend with smaller hands ;)

These Olympic mittens are the "in" thing now!
Red Mittens

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 18 Feb, 2010 1:12 AM Quote
dude, Im always ahead of the trends!

lilly
lilly Posted Wed 24 Feb, 2010 10:32 AM Quote
what happened with Paul&Cynthia's exchange?
Cynthia?

Cynthia
Cynthia Posted Thu 25 Feb, 2010 2:24 AM Quote
lilly wrote:
what happened with Paul&Cynthia's exchange?
Cynthia?

Nothing has arrived in the mail yet.

Pages Previous 1...5 6 7 8 [9] All Times BST Current Time 6:25 PM