Travis

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (FINAL RESULTS AND PLAY-OFFS UP)
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 2:22 PM Quote
Don't forget to vote in the play-offs! :)

Chose a date and we'll arrange a chat, any day works for me :P

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 4:56 PM Quote
Juli, very predictable. You'll be voting for Get Up and Used To Belong. Am i right? ;) Hehe. Only joking.

Yu, oh my god!!! Luke watches Big Brother! Eww! lol

Well said Sue, long live the Travis League! :)

Alex, i think we're all ready for the next season as soon as the play offs are decided! ;) lol August 1st it is though Alex. :) ....... maybe July?...

Any week night, same time (8pm British time) is perfect for me. Weekends aren't easy. Maybe the other way round for most people, i don't know.

deebee wrote:
Damn it - I missed chat too (it clashed with Desperate Housewives *ahem*) Would be up for another one but not on thursday nights :-P

Nothing wrong with Desperate Housewives! The 5th season finished here on Wednesday. Very good. ;)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 6:57 PM Quote
One hour left to vote in the play-offs!

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (FINAL RESULTS UP)
Monica
Monica Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 8:07 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Haha! Wooo! Broken Mirror is safe! Haha. They gave the managers job at Real Madrid too soon. ;) I lead Broken Mirror from the depths of doom and despair and took it to safety! Hehe. Very pleased about that. :)

Hahahahahaha. I know you could do it very good at Real Madrid ;)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 8:56 PM Quote
I'm a bit late, but the Play-Offs have been closed ;) Results will be up tomorrow!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 10:25 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Haha! Wooo! Broken Mirror is safe! Haha. They gave the managers job at Real Madrid too soon. ;) I lead Broken Mirror from the depths of doom and despair and took it to safety! Hehe. Very pleased about that. :)

Hahahahahaha. I know you could do it very good at Real Madrid ;)

I'd win the Champions League, no problem. I'll go through my tactical ideas with you soon Bodi. You know, just in case any of Barca's people are watching us. ;)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 06 Jun, 2009 3:57 PM Quote
I've put up the results from the play-offs on the page! :) There you GO!

I hope you're happy with everything and that I'll see you all around in about 2 months :)

Cheers!

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (RESULTS FROM THE PLAY-OFFS UP)
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 06 Jun, 2009 4:07 PM Quote
Great results. I agree with both. :)

The question you ask might be slightly misleading? Obviously unintentionally on your part Alex. It isn't the results we need to keep hidden, but the score whilst the games are being played. Because "result" means something that is finished and finalised. Once it's finished, it doesn't matter if people can see the score. But i think most people understand anyway, so it probably doesn't matter. :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 06 Jun, 2009 4:12 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Great results. I agree with both. :)

The question you ask might be slightly misleading? Obviously unintentionally on your part Alex. It isn't the results we need to keep hidden, but the score whilst the games are being played. Because "result" means something that is finished and finalised. Once it's finished, it doesn't matter if people can see the score. But i think most people understand anyway, so it probably doesn't matter. :)

Oh stupid me ;) Of course I'll change the question to "the score" :D

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 06 Jun, 2009 4:19 PM Quote
Thanks for correcting me! Does it look better now? :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 06 Jun, 2009 4:19 PM Quote
No, you're anything but stupid Alex. You're very clever. :) I think it explains it a lot clearer now. :)

I think seeing the results in the poll (when the games are finished) is probably a good idea, because it means when you close them, we can see the results without you feeling pressured into putting the updated tables up so soon.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 06 Jun, 2009 4:22 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
No, you're anything but stupid Alex. You're very clever. :)

I think seeing the results in the poll (when the games are finished) is probably a good idea, because it means when you close them, we can see the results without you feeling pressured into putting the updated tables up so soon.

Right back at ya! :)

Yeah I think that's a good idea too and that was probably what my first question was saying, so good thing that I changed it ;)

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sun 07 Jun, 2009 3:46 AM Quote
I tried to vote at the question, but I failed again. But I actually voted completely at the Play-Offs on my sister's laptop. I don't know what is wrong with this computer!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 07 Jun, 2009 10:32 AM Quote
singme0430 wrote:
I tried to vote at the question, but I failed again. But I actually voted completely at the Play-Offs on my sister's laptop. I don't know what is wrong with this computer!

I think it's your browser that has swine flue!

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (SEASON OVER)
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 08 Jun, 2009 5:42 AM Quote
Ohh, Used To Belong beat Dear Diary :o(.
I can live with it, though :oP.
I think I might be the only one who voted that would like the scores to be visible in the polls :oP.

Well, it's over. Thank you Alex for everything. And thaks everyone for your comments, it was a lot of fun :o).

Just in case it needs any extra-support until the next season starts... Go Tied To The 90s!!!! ;oP

Pages Previous 1...77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:33 AM