Travis

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (RESULTS, TABLES AND 36TH ROUND OF VOTING
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 22 May, 2009 8:13 PM Quote
Hello. I voted :oP.
I agree with Nora. Where the heck are the results in the polls? I miss them!!! :o(

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sat 23 May, 2009 1:46 AM Quote
I don't know how many rounds I've missed because of uni :o(. But now I'm finally back to vote. Yay! :o)

Btw, it doesn't feel good not being able to see the results xD. But whatever works better for the league is ok, I think :o).

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sat 23 May, 2009 2:07 AM Quote
Wolfy wrote:
I gave 4 votes to a song accidentally). I made it once for Get Up, but then I felt bad and never did it again...

I confess: The same thing happened to me!!!

bogusblue wrote:
Btw, it doesn't feel good not being able to see the results xD. But whatever works better for the league is ok, I think :o).

Exactly.
I miss to see the results too but let's face it, it's more exciting when you know the results just at the end ;)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 23 May, 2009 12:53 PM Quote
About an hour left to vote, are you all done? :)

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sat 23 May, 2009 1:15 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Tell us how the play offs work Alex. Is it just teams fighting against relegation or are there play off spots for promotion too? :)

I love the slideshow you've put together. :) Some more are here which you may not have seen Alex (hope you don't mind Lee): http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=10686#194982

Thanks Ben, I will add those too! :)

Hahaha, thank you Ben and Alex!!! ;)

I voted of course. As some boardies say, it's even more exciting to see results later, not just after voting.. well, just my opinion. ;)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 23 May, 2009 2:08 PM Quote
Voting has been closed :)

I'm on a mini-vacation again and will be home again on Wednesday, so I'm afraid that you'll have to wait for the results until next weekend, when I'll also put up the LAST rounds of the season!

Cheers and thanks for voting!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 23 May, 2009 11:18 PM Quote
That's cool Alex. Take care and have a nice time! :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 27 May, 2009 6:16 PM Quote
I'm back home :) Just wanted to notice you that the latest result will be up tomorrow and the last double-round will be up on Friday!

Hope you're all okay! :)

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 5:25 PM Quote
The page has been updated with the latest results and tables so lets go Travis Leagueing AGAIN!

Cheers!

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (RESULTS AND TABLES UP)
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 12:27 AM Quote
New Amsterdam is a nice song but i agree, it isn't good enough for that league. Though it is definitely better than I Love You Anyways, which with a bit of luck will be relegated along with it. :) I hope Broken Mirror survives...

To all Broken Mirror fans: vote for Broken Mirror! It needs to win! :) Whoever it's against, vote for Broken Mirror! ;)

Before You Were Young is a great song, but i think there are better songs in Division 1. I don't think it deserves to finish in the top 4. I agree with the other leagues generally, but Division 1 is WAY off!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 10:07 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
New Amsterdam is a nice song but i agree, it isn't good enough for that league. Though it is definitely better than I Love You Anyways, which with a bit of luck will be relegated along with it. :) I hope Broken Mirror survives...

To all Broken Mirror fans: vote for Broken Mirror! It needs to win! :) Whoever it's against, vote for Broken Mirror! ;)

Before You Were Young is a great song, but i think there are better songs in Division 1. I don't think it deserves to finish in the top 4. I agree with the other leagues generally, but Division 1 is WAY off!

I agree with you on everything, but I think I Love You Anyways is better than New Amsterdam ;) However both songs deserve relegation!

Hopefully everything will be ready at 8PM tonight, I have A LOT to prepare ;) See you soon guys!

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 11:58 AM Quote
Hang on there! I love you anyways is MILES better than New Amsterdam!!!!! I will be gutted if it gets relegated :-(
As for Div 1 it really is in a league of it's own!!! There are so many amazing songs that stand out and should be in the Premier league.
As for Broken Mirror ....no loss really if it goes down :-P

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 5:05 PM Quote
It's disappointing that 5 out of the last 6 songs in the Premier League are from Good Feeling, I think that AIWTDIR deserves it's place on shear energy alone. Similarly Blue Flashing Light, U16 Girls, J. Smith. Come on guys, where are they?! I pretty much agree with the rest except for I Love You Anyways. Superb song that would be in my Premier League but it's obviously not a popular choice.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 6:11 PM Quote
Yes Alex, both songs deserve relegation. ;) Keep up the great work Alex. You're a legend. :P

COME ON BROKEN MIRROR!!! :) COME ON!!!!!

*ahem*

It's very interesting to see that James, the Good Feeling songs struggling. I guess the songs from that album just aren't as loved as much as songs from other albums. I would agree though, it's difficult to say which ones i would choose to finish in the bottom 4 but it would be those lot hanging around the bottom. And i'm really pleased to see Closer doing so well. It's a wonderful song! :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 8:01 PM Quote
Here we go, fast and slow... This is the LAST ROUND of the season guys... I actually feel a bit sad about it, shame on me :P This should be all exciting, we'll soon have the final results in our hands. Which songs will be champions? Which songs will get relegated? It's up to YOU!

Pages Previous 1...71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:49 PM