Travis

Re: Nighttime thread anyone? :)
bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 5:43 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I heard that the way Cloverfield is shot with that shaky camera is making some people sick. I'm really sensitive to stuff like that so I don't think I wanna see it. I can't even watch my brother play some of his video games. Makes me feel all dizzy.

Yeah, today I saw the trailer and it made me feel a bit sick, and gave a headache too.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 5:44 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Plus that foot statue is referenced in the movie Cloverfield

Today I watched the trailer of that movie, is it good? I noted that is produced by Bad Robot just like Lost, isn't it?

Same producer . I loved it ! it's a pretty smart movie in how they make the characters back story known

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 5:46 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
bogusblue wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Plus that foot statue is referenced in the movie Cloverfield

Today I watched the trailer of that movie, is it good? I noted that is produced by Bad Robot just like Lost, isn't it?

Same producer . I loved it ! it's a pretty smart movie in how they make the characters back story known

Sounds good, but you didn't feel dizzy with the shaky camera? I kinda do by watching just the trailer =S

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 5:47 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Haha, that's cute! How tall are you?

barely making 5 feet :-P

You're a tiny bit shorter than me then :oP. I'm glad I finally meet someone like me here! :o)
Everyone's so tall in this board xD.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 5:49 AM Quote
Hey jude & other SF people Dirtbombs May 16th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwdg7V2BMhU

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 5:49 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Nikki wrote:
I heard that the way Cloverfield is shot with that shaky camera is making some people sick. I'm really sensitive to stuff like that so I don't think I wanna see it. I can't even watch my brother play some of his video games. Makes me feel all dizzy.

Yeah, today I saw the trailer and it made me feel a bit sick, and gave a headache too.

The way Blair Witch Project was filmed gave me a headache. I thought it was kinda scary while I was in the theatre, but it's one of those movies that scares you more psychologically afterwards when you're out camping or something or walking in a wooded area. I saw it with my mom and on our way home at night we entered our subdivision and our neighbor's sprinkler went off across the road in front of the car and it looked like a ghost and my mom slammed on the brakes and we both screamed at the top of our lungs, lol! >.<

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 5:51 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

How about these?

Nada Surf
22 March (Sat)
Fillmore

Rogue Wave
3rd May (Sat)
Fillmore

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 5:53 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

How about these?

Nada Surf
22 March (Sat)
Fillmore

Rogue Wave
3rd May (Sat)
Fillmore

Didn't one of Rogue Wave just die ?

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 5:54 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

The way Blair Witch Project was filmed gave me a headache. I thought it was kinda scary while I was in the theatre, but it's one of those movies that scares you more psychologically afterwards when you're out camping or something or walking in a wooded area. I saw it with my mom and on our way home at night we entered our subdivision and our neighbor's sprinkler went off across the road in front of the car and it looked like a ghost and my mom slammed on the brakes and we both screamed at the top of our lungs, lol! >.<

Lol! That happens a lot to me, always get scared at everything xD. And that movie affected me a lot, too =P

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 5:56 AM Quote
Hope I'm not too late. Man I can't believe this thread got so big, and I wasn't even at my compooter.

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 5:57 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Lol! That happens a lot to me, always get scared at everything xD. And that movie affected me a lot, too =P

haven't seen it

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 5:58 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

yeah, and they got another guy. i'm thinking about going to see them. they're local talent!!

Lake Michigan

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 5:59 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I know! I'm such a baby when it comes to scary movies!

Ric, I know this isn't good for my status as a Detroit She Devil on Wheels, but that first scene from Eastern Promises where the guy gets his throat slit open with a razor still haunts me!!! :/

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 6:01 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

yeah, and they got another guy. i'm thinking about going to see them. they're local talent!!

Lake Michigan

Woot woot! Lake Michigan!

Hey I like this song and never knew who it was! Thanks!!! :D

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 6:02 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

Lake Michigan

Normally they're on the Noise Pop bill

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:47 PM