Travis

Re: Girls who swear
Moray
Moray Posted Fri 11 Jan, 2008 11:07 PM Quote
According to the label, it's Jamaicas finest lager beer! It's both! I haven't had that stuff for years!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 11 Jan, 2008 11:10 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
According to the label, it's Jamaicas finest lager beer! It's both! I haven't had that stuff for years!

Go to a ska gig, it's pretty difficult not to drink anything else haha :D

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 11 Jan, 2008 11:12 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
MoraySwan wrote:

The neighborhood I grew up in was nicknamed SKABO

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 11 Jan, 2008 11:13 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
MoraySwan wrote:

The neighborhood I grew up in was nicknamed SKABO

Fuckin ace!!!

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Sun 13 Jan, 2008 10:13 AM Quote
This is the TRUE story of my best friend's Hildur who's Icelandic and her american husband Padraig...who as nearly all american introduces himself as Irish ...but unlike the majority of US nationals is definitely a proud Punk rocker!!

They met in a scriptwriting course in LA about 8 years ago. At some point they were asked to read out loud some of their writing. Hildur read her story which contained the word "pussy". At the end of her reading the lecturer thanked her and asked her whether she could think of another word than pussy, of course hoping for something a bit more decent. Hildur, being the full on true character than she is replied "how about cunt?". Silence in the class...
Padraig since says that this is at this very moment that he starting falling in love with her.

Fucking fab innit!!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 13 Jan, 2008 11:53 AM Quote
Hahaha that's ace :D

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] All Times BST Current Time 6:58 PM