Travis

Re: Anyone around?!
Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 12:17 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:
I'm here and getting slightly annoyed. 1.) I have to find a picture of myself that I want to use for my column and I don't like any of them.

There's that one of you in your grandma's sunglasses. It's completely appropriate.

Oh yeah...that would totally work. LMAO! Well I've finally had it with my hair, so I'm getting it cut this week. Hopefully I can move up the appointment so that someone can take a picture of me with cute hair for the paper.

I want to get red highlights but my mom was like "do black, that would look really edgy and cool!" That could either be really cute or a total disaster. I don't know if I wanna risk it knowing that pic is gonna be in the paper for everyone in town to see!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 12:23 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:
I'm here and getting slightly annoyed. 1.) I have to find a picture of myself that I want to use for my column and I don't like any of them.

There's that one of you in your grandma's sunglasses. It's completely appropriate.

Oh yeah...that would totally work. LMAO! Well I've finally had it with my hair, so I'm getting it cut this week. Hopefully I can move up the appointment so that someone can take a picture of me with cute hair for the paper.

I want to get red highlights but my mom was like "do black, that would look really edgy and cool!" That could either be really cute or a total disaster. I don't know if I wanna risk it knowing that pic is gonna be in the paper for everyone in town to see!

I'm sure you'll look great no matter what. You are one of those photogenic people. Your pictures are always nice. Will the photo be in black and white or color?

I got fed up with my hair last week and cut it myself. I had all these weird layers that had grown out into chaos. I am almost back to normal now. By summer I'll be ready for a new 'do. My nails grow fast, but my hair doesn't.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 12:25 AM Quote
I'm getting mine cut tomorrow! It's not gonna be a big change, tho.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 12:27 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

How long is your hair now? How short are you going to get it cut?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 12:28 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I'm sure you'll look great no matter what. You are one of those photogenic people. Your pictures are always nice. Will the photo be in black and white or color?

I got fed up with my hair last week and cut it myself. I had all these weird layers that had grown out into chaos. I am almost back to normal now. By summer I'll be ready for a new 'do. My nails grow fast, but my hair doesn't.

Well thanks. :/ I guess I'll just wait till I get new hair. Mine is like how you described yours. A million different layers that make no sense. I have to submit both black&white and color.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 12:28 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

You changed your avatar so soon :-(

I was going print the old one for my hairstylist, so she could cut my hair like yours when my hair grows a bit longer.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 12:30 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

How long is your hair now? How short are you going to get it cut?

Shoulder-lenght. And I think it's gonna stay that way. Just less messy!

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 1:12 AM Quote
Okay, folks. I've got to start the laundry or something. LOL!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 10:08 PM Quote
Again- anyone?!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 10:09 PM Quote
hello dearest

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 10:12 PM Quote
hello you! how's life?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 10:13 PM Quote
ehh...boringggg. haha about to go pick up lunch but i'll bring it back and eat at my desk.

spent half the morning filling out a survey of 74 random questions...up for a few??

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 10:15 PM Quote
boringgggg? haha, same here! random questions? like what?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 10:20 PM Quote
for example:

2.What color shirt are you wearing?
10.What was the last thing you dreamed about? (i answered clive owen! hahaha)
14.Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up? (haha i picked this one just for you! :P)
15.Do you collect anything? If so, what? (of course i answered 'postcards!')
23.What's your favorite invention?
36.Do you have any nicknames?
63.Do you have any obsessions right now?

random things like that

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 10:26 PM Quote
Ok, so I'm THAT bored I'm gonna answer them! ;P

2.What color shirt are you wearing? bright blue
10.What was the last thing you dreamed about? seaside!
14.Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up? scrambled! (lol)
15.Do you collect anything? If so, what? nope
23.What's your favorite invention? plane
36.Do you have any nicknames? uhmm, DinoMegg? hahha
63.Do you have any obsessions right now? yeah, but I'm not gonna name them! haha

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:32 AM