Countdown time...

3 Days
1 hour
40 minutes
18 seconds

Re: Seattle Show
heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 15 Nov, 2007 2:24 AM Quote
nice that you're all on the west coast now, on our PST! woohoo! excited for you guys!

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Thu 15 Nov, 2007 2:25 AM Quote
Anybody find out yet if there is a chance of general admission yet??

Lauren...you need to swing by the venue and ask. If not, that's my first stop when I land on Saturday.

3 days, 1 hour, 34 minutes, 43 seconds

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 15 Nov, 2007 2:31 AM Quote
mozman, are you still here in SF?

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 15 Nov, 2007 2:31 AM Quote
mozman68 wrote:

Lauren...you need to swing by the venue and ask. If not, that's my first stop when I land on Saturday.

I don't think it is GA. From the minimal research I've done, there's no reason to think it would be. I've spoken to a couple of people that have been there for "rock" concerts and had seats.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Thu 15 Nov, 2007 2:33 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:

yes...what are we doing tonight?? : )

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 15 Nov, 2007 2:35 AM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
heyjude wrote:

yes...what are we doing tonight?? : )

see SF thread :-(

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 15 Nov, 2007 6:24 AM Quote
Okay, I'm here at my cousin's house in Tacoma. It's so nice here! She almost psyched me out by sayin she hadn't bought my ticket yet, and that it was sold out... but she's a bad liar. I think she expected me to take her out in the Mexican restaurant...

it's raining... how very appropriate. :)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 15 Nov, 2007 1:23 PM Quote
go see Mt Rainer , it's very cool very primeval alot of kick ass ferns

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 15 Nov, 2007 6:17 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Okay, I'm here at my cousin's house in Tacoma. It's so nice here! She almost psyched me out by sayin she hadn't bought my ticket yet, and that it was sold out... but she's a bad liar. I think she expected me to take her out in the Mexican restaurant...

it's raining... how very appropriate. :)

Welcome to tha hood :)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 15 Nov, 2007 6:40 PM Quote
Sorry, triple post.

ElspethOllie
mozman68 wrote:

Yeah, I've stopped holding my breath. I already browsed their FAQ's when I was looking for camera information.

General admission at The Moore Theatre is designated by level, either main floor, balcony, or second balcony. Tickets will show either “MF”, “BALC,” or “2ND” with the row specified as “GA,” which simply means general admission.

And I think all of our tickets are marked with rows, and seat numbers so... there goes that. But they can't expect everyone to stay in their seats , I mean, it's a rock concert, I'm going to try to move to the aisle.

ElspethOllie
I'm going to use the third part of my accidental triple post to say, I looked at the seatadvisor for row W. Yeah... that's not going to work.

My cousin's cats are sweet. But really needy. She spoils them, and she's not here, so they kepy on meowing and brushing up against me. But they're sweet.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 15 Nov, 2007 6:50 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I'm going to use the third part of my accidental triple post to say, I looked at the seatadvisor for row W. Yeah... that's not going to work.

My cousin's cats are sweet. But really needy. She spoils them, and she's not here, so they kepy on meowing and brushing up against me. But they're sweet.

Bummer about the seating. I know you'll still do your best to get closer, closer, lean on mozman, lean on mozman.

(sorry for that)

Tell the cats that Auntie Anne says hi. They are probably so excited to have someone home at a non-normal time.

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:31 PM