Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 3:27 AM Quote
nats wrote:
Nikki wrote:
monkey wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Thanks Monk Monk.

So, question. Are you in school?

me, no. i'm not long out of 3years computing at college and work experience. i just drift between things with minimal responsibility the now

You're driftwood floating under water...;) I feel like that sometimes too...especially lately because I want to move on from the paper I'm currently at.
I figured it was something to do with computing.
So have you ever been to the US? (sorry I ask a lot of questions).

journalism never sleeps... ;P

Yep. That's why I'm like a huge ball of stress lately. O.o

Re: It's the freakin' weekend!
lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 3:27 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
Question for Lauren: Were your parents okay with you getting a tat and all? I know i'm not a minor so I can do whatever I want without my parents permission, but they would probably still get a little upset...they'd get over it, but I would for sure have to wear close toed shoes in front of my grandparents forever.

Hehehehe. They don't know yet.
REBEL CHILD.
Not really, I just chose not to tell them. And they can't really do anything about ti. Before I was 18, they were like, no you won't we'll kick you out of the house. After I turned 18 and I still said I wanted one, my mother was like, "Well, it's not like we can stop you so... whatever."

Lol. I think I would not tell them either.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 3:29 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Ouchy. I've only got my ear lobes pierced.

Nah it feels just the same as ear lobes. Except whereas earlobes heal in about...2 days? the cartilage is sore for about 3 months. And you can't sleep on your side. I love sleeping on my side.

monkey
monkey Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 3:29 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
monkey wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Thanks Monk Monk.

me, no. i'm not long out of 3years computing at college and work experience. i just drift between things with minimal responsibility the now

You're driftwood floating under water...;) I feel like that sometimes too...especially lately because I want to move on from the paper I'm currently at.

can't say i have ever had the pleasure, maybe someday i hope. you or any of the other US boardies ever been to scotland.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 3:30 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
Question for Lauren: Were your parents okay with you getting a tat and all? I know i'm not a minor so I can do whatever I want without my parents permission, but they would probably still get a little upset...they'd get over it, but I would for sure have to wear close toed shoes in front of my grandparents forever.

Hehehehe. They don't know yet.
REBEL CHILD.
Not really, I just chose not to tell them. And they can't really do anything about ti. Before I was 18, they were like, no you won't we'll kick you out of the house. After I turned 18 and I still said I wanted one, my mother was like, "Well, it's not like we can stop you so... whatever."

Lol. I think I would not tell them either.

But it takes up her whole foot!! They're gonna find out. Maybe you can keep it a secret this fall and winter wearing socks though.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 3:31 AM Quote
monkey wrote:

can't say i have ever had the pleasure, maybe someday i hope. you or any of the other US boardies ever been to scotland.

It is on my list. I want to study abroad there my senior year. Can't wait!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 3:31 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
Nikki wrote:
monkey wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Thanks Monk Monk.

No...but I REALLY want to go! I'll have to plan it around a Travis gig. :O)

nats
nats Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 3:34 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
monkey wrote:
Nikki wrote:
monkey wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Thanks Monk Monk.

No...but I REALLY want to go! I'll have to plan it around a Travis gig. :O)

ive never been there or US but id love to (and I donĀ“t care that you only asked US boardies)

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w301/ladjin/644066.gif

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 3:35 AM Quote
Dadoo, your profile doesn't show the Travis shows you've been to. How many have you seen?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 3:37 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
But it takes up her whole foot!! They're gonna find out. Maybe you can keep it a secret this fall and winter wearing socks though.

Yeah, good thing I chose to do it at the turn of the season. I'm gonna ride this pony as long as possible.

And no Dadoo, I've never been to Scotland. It's my dream though. Mmmmmm, Scotland. Mmmmm kilts. Mmmmm boys with indecipherable, but cute, accents.

monkey
monkey Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 3:38 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Dadoo, your profile doesn't show the Travis shows you've been to. How many have you seen?

5. 2 in Glasgow, 1 in Edinburgh, 1 in Newcastle and 1 in Manchester. think that's right lol

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 3:38 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

Mmmmmm, Scotland. Mmmmm kilts. Mmmmm boys with indecipherable, but cute, accents.

Ahhhhh yeees.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 3:40 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
Nikki wrote:

5. 2 in Glasgow, 1 in Edinburgh, 1 in Newcastle and 1 in Manchester. think that's right lol

5.2 in Glasgow. Hm. Explain!

monkey
monkey Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 3:40 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Yeah, good thing I chose to do it at the turn of the season. I'm gonna ride this pony as long as possible.

And no Dadoo, I've never been to Scotland. It's my dream though. Mmmmmm, Scotland. Mmmmm kilts. Mmmmm boys with indecipherable, but cute, accents.

lol only time people have kilts on is when the footy or the rugby is on, strangely enough scotland play ukraine on saturday (today)

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 3:41 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Mmmmmm, Scotland. Mmmmm kilts. Mmmmm boys with indecipherable, but cute, accents.

Ahhhhh yeees.

Lol. Ummmmmmm ditto.

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:01 AM