Travis

Re: J Smith on KCRW Morning Becomes Electic
jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 5:23 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
It's amazing!!!! Thanks for the link!!! Oh go, I'm soooo excited!! It's so rockier, I officially LOVE it!! :oD
The voice is a bit weird, but it's great!! I'm sorry I don't have enough words to express how much I love this song and how much I love TRAVIS!! So sorry, but right now I'm on a cloud floating in the sky... Yeah, I'm a bit out of my mind xD.

haha, what's weird with te voice, i found it different, but not weird, i don't know hahaha, i love it too :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 5:26 AM Quote
I think the weirdness of Fran's voice might be the show's fault, sice Chris Martin's voice also sounds weird there.

My favourite part is the silence between the latin part and the big guitar. Minute 1.40 of the song I think...

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 5:27 AM Quote
I mean it's a bit weird because I've never heard Fran singing like that... anyways I love it! :oD

sweet_marianne
sweet_marianne Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 5:27 AM Quote
Ohh Just Listened at the Songggg

How Niceee, I wanna see travis Live againnn

Snif snifff

CHeers my Friendsss

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 5:30 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

My favourite part is the silence between the latin part and the big guitar. Minute 1.40 of the song I think...

I agree. That part is what makes the song being a great song... at least for me.

Ok, I'm an addicted this is the 9th time I'm listening to it xD

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 5:34 AM Quote
i don't know, haha i don't like Chris Martin Voice, makes me wanna sleep. but i find different the voice, good i mean.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 5:37 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
i don't know, haha i don't like Chris Martin Voice, makes me wanna sleep. but i find different the voice, good i mean.

I hate Chris Martin's voice, but I listened to the song because it's right before J. Smith hahaha. His voice there sounds a bit low too, and a friend told me it doesn't sound like that in the version she downloaded.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 5:52 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:

I hate Chris Martin's voice, but I listened to the song because it's right before J. Smith hahaha. His voice there sounds a bit low too, and a friend told me it doesn't sound like that in the version she downloaded.

i don't know what happened then XD

Aletways
Aletways Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 6:53 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

i don't know what happened then XD

I think that in the "real version" Fran's voice won't sound like that, I think it's a problem of the site.

Anyways, I think the song is AMAZING, it definitely RAWKS!!!!! Ode to Andy Dunlop!!! I love that it's different from everything they've done so far, in a brilliant way. I hope the record has the same kind of vibe. Can't wait to listen to the rest of the songs, and I can't wait to see the band live!!!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 6:54 AM Quote
ahhh good find! Now I'm jonesing for the rest of the album. I can't wait!

milos
milos Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 7:40 AM Quote
I LOVE the song! The only thing that i didn't like is that after playing the song they said it won't be coming out until the fall of this year. :-(

heich
heich Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 7:45 AM Quote
milos wrote:
The only thing that i didn't like is that after playing the song they said it won't be coming out until the fall of this year. :-(

that would be late september, but we will still have to wait and see if Fran makes another blog

and also we are forgetting that they released TBWNN less than a year ago, i think it was May 7. So its May 2 and we have already listened a new track, which for me its great!

spid
spid Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 8:20 AM Quote
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing - a great way to start my Friday - fantastic, superb, wonderful, excellent, awesome!

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 8:48 AM Quote
WOW! Haha just stopped chanting 'J. SMITH! J. SMITH!' and jumping round like a lunatic- I love this song! I'm a bit taken aback by Fran's voice, but maybe it is just the website, and the song still rocks!

Thanks for posting- I'm so excited!

EDIT: Just listened to it on my laptop and it sounds much more like Fran- Just to repeat: I LOVE IT!

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:05 AM Quote

My god!!!
thank you thank you very much for posting!!
I LOVE TRAVIS
This song is reaally good, i love it, can't stop listening!
is amazing!! amazing song, TRAVIS!!!!=D

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:39 AM