Re: Corn Flakes...
bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 6:16 AM Quote
Eledh wrote:

Yep! :P
Potato and so so so much mother love XD
Or brother love or sister love...
Or god love. XD
But they are full of love, I can tell you that.

And oh god... I can put cheese everywhere!
Even when I eat tuna pasta I put all this cheese on it. (and ssssshhhhh don't tell anybody because in italy, if you do something like that in a restaurant, people look at you like you're some sort of freak.)

Potato and love... that's sooo sweet! This made me love even more gnocchi.

I can eat cheese all the time and put it on everything too =). I don't care what people say xD

Eledh
Eledh Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 6:29 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:

I can eat cheese all the time and put it on everything too =). I don't care what people say xD

Oh me too! One time I was in my girlfriend house and we had dinner, her father is a chef and he cooked tuna pasta...
And I was like "can I have some cheese?" and he was like "Oh my god!!!!! O_____O you put cheese on the tuna pasta?"
He just took the cheese for me but... Since then he doesn't cook tuna pasta for me anymore XD
Lol XD

But... Who cares? XD

God... And lasagne... Lasagne or cannelloni. I don't know if you know cannelloni, because usually people talk about lasagne, but cannelloni are similar... Just... My god... XD

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 6:34 AM Quote
Eledh wrote:
bogusblue wrote:

Oh me too! One time I was in my girlfriend house and we had dinner, her father is a chef and he cooked tuna pasta...
And I was like "can I have some cheese?" and he was like "Oh my god!!!!! O_____O you put cheese on the tuna pasta?"
He just took the cheese for me but... Since then he doesn't cook tuna pasta for me anymore XD
Lol XD

But... Who cares? XD

God... And lasagne... Lasagne or cannelloni. I don't know if you know cannelloni, because usually people talk about lasagne, but cannelloni are similar... Just... My god... XD

Lasagne!! :O
Lasagne is always good!!!

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 6:45 AM Quote
Eledh wrote:
Yep! :P
Potato and so so so much mother love XD
Or brother love or sister love...
Or god love. XD
But they are full of love, I can tell you that.

i love the way you wrote that about gnocci. like yummy poetry!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 6:50 AM Quote
Eledh wrote:

Lol XD

But... Who cares? XD

Goodbye to the tuna pasta cooked by your girlfriend's father! xD

I know lasagne, but I haven't eaten canelloni yet, is better than lasagne?

Actually I study Italian Literature, although I'm not really proud of my Italian (it's not good by now, hope to improve it soon). And I know ragú, some stuff al pesto, pizzete, tramezzini... almost everything you can find at the bar (italian bar, not american or any other kind of bar).

Eledh
Eledh Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 7:06 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Eledh wrote:

Lol XD

But... Who cares? XD

Goodbye to the tuna pasta cooked by your girlfriend's father! xD

I know lasagne, but I haven't eaten canelloni yet, is better than lasagne?

Actually I study Italian Literature, although I'm not really proud of my Italian (it's not good by now, hope to improve it soon). And I know ragú, some stuff al pesto, pizzete, tramezzini... almost everything you can find at the bar (italian bar, not american or any other kind of bar).

Well... I really can't decide between lasagna and cannelloni XD I guess they're both good in their own way.
They're similar, really. Here's a picture of cannelloni:

http://www.bortonevivai.it/enogastronomia/Cannelloni%20con%20vitello,%20prosciutto%20cotto%20e%20gruviera.jpg

Uh ragù *_* My favourite way to eat gnocchi: with ragù. And pesto is good, is like... Garlic, oil and oh, I don't know what's the name in english :P but it's really good. And you know, in Glasgow I found a lots of tramezzini in a lots of bars! Really! I mean... Different kind of tramezzini... But good anyways.

heyjude... I love gnocchi. When I was little I was eating gnocchi almost everyday XD Really a passion. *_* I guess I'm just too Italian with food XD

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 7:11 AM Quote
Eledh wrote:
Well... I really can't decide between lasagna and cannelloni XD I guess they're both good in their own way.
They're similar, really. Here's a picture of cannelloni:

http://www.bortonevivai.it/enogastronomia/Cannelloni%20con%20vitello,%20prosciutto%20cotto%20e%20gruviera.jpg

Uh ragù *_* My favourite way to eat gnocchi: with ragù. And pesto is good, is like... Garlic, oil and oh, I don't know what's the name in english :P but it's really good. And you know, in Glasgow I found a lots of tramezzini in a lots of bars! Really! I mean... Different kind of tramezzini... But good anyways.

heyjude... I love gnocchi. When I was little I was eating gnocchi almost everyday XD Really a passion. *_* I guess I'm just too Italian with food XD

awwww... we love that about you!!

g'nighty night :-)

Eledh
Eledh Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 7:23 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:

awwww... we love that about you!!

g'nighty night :-)

Awww...
*love*

Here's better say "good morning" XD
But, anyway... Goodnight!
<33333

spid
spid Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 8:20 AM Quote
I've just had Grape Nuts (a cereal) for brekkie. Scrummy and crunchy!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 1:42 PM Quote
Canelloni are great! How do you eat those?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 2:01 PM Quote
i had a bowl of honey bunch of oats , with milk & a gallon of coffee

Eledh
Eledh Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 3:14 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Canelloni are great! How do you eat those?

In italy! XD
I don't know exactly where, but in Milan I can tell you that someone (me) eat them mostly on christmas XD
Like lasagne.
:P

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 5:27 PM Quote
I was plain old shredded wheat for me this morning (with a little Splenda sprinkled on top). Mmmmmmmmm

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 5:29 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
I was plain old shredded wheat for me this morning (with a little Splenda sprinkled on top). Mmmmmmmmm

My grandma used to buy Frosted Mini Wheats and when I was at her house, I'd eat them right out of the box until the roof of my mouth was raw!

spid
spid Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 5:38 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:

Oh, can only do shredded wheat with hot milk otherwise it's like eating straw and just as tasty without sugar

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:56 PM