Travis

Re: cop out ??
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 16 Dec, 2007 3:45 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
If a guy doesnt want to go out with you he doesnt like you? Interesting.

Would you give examples of other possibilities?

haha yes pleae gladly! i need a bit of a boost right now since i'm about to meet him and my cockblockin' best friend. obviously i am not feeling as confident as when i began this thread! ;) cheers peeps!

cock block is a maZns term I thought ? And Megg ,a gentleman if he can hold his liquer can drink any time of day

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sun 16 Dec, 2007 3:49 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

cock block is a maZns term I thought ? And Megg ,a gentleman if he can hold his liquer can drink any time of day

yes i believe it is. but i can't think of a phrase for girls?

...so 6pm is a good time for a lady?? haha either way i've been at it for almost two hours now! feelin' fine! no thanks to that boy! ;P

oh! and apparantly by flirting with the boy i like today it looked more like i was "throwing" myself at him...how very interesting. everyone should have a best friend like mine! hahahaha (please read that with bitter sarcasm!)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 16 Dec, 2007 3:57 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

yes i believe it is. but i can't think of a phrase for girls?

...so 6pm is a good time for a lady?? haha either way i've been at it for almost two hours now! feelin' fine! no thanks to that boy! ;P

oh! and apparantly by flirting with the boy i like today it looked more like i was "throwing" myself at him...how very interesting. everyone should have a best friend like mine! hahahaha (please read that with bitter sarcasm!)

hmmmmmmmmmmm, we could call her a chicken headed skeeeeeeeezer ? tough call for what time of day for a lady, it is the weekend sooooooooooooo , yeah 4 is cool

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sun 16 Dec, 2007 3:59 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmmm, we could call her a chicken headed skeeeeeeeezer ? tough call for what time of day for a lady, it is the weekend sooooooooooooo , yeah 4 is cool

LOL love it!! yesss! chicken headed skeeeezer it is!!

and i started at 6 so i can drink with my dignity intact right? hahaha ;) can we say lush!?!? hahaha

nats
nats Posted Sun 16 Dec, 2007 4:11 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

oh! and apparantly by flirting with the boy i like today it looked more like i was "throwing" myself at him...

im sure you were "throwing" yourself... I know you ;P
LOL

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sun 16 Dec, 2007 4:29 AM Quote
nats wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

oh! and apparantly by flirting with the boy i like today it looked more like i was "throwing" myself at him...

im sure you were "throwing" yourself... I know you ;P
LOL

LOL...oh nats! you see straight through me! hahaha

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Sun 16 Dec, 2007 3:37 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Are any of you telling me , you havent liked someone of the opposite sex asa friend but had no wish to make anymore of it?

Of course! But, in that case, shouldn't he have said "I want to be friends" instead of "I'm not good enough blah blah blah"? I just don't get why is it better to choose Young&Restless style instead of honesty.

If our theory about what he meant is right, of course...

Ok, iam not denying it was a cop out.However , asking him to be honest in this case is like asking to be punched in the face.Wouldnt you rather someone was nice about letting you down?

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 16 Dec, 2007 4:20 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Are any of you telling me , you havent liked someone of the opposite sex asa friend but had no wish to make anymore of it?

Of course! But, in that case, shouldn't he have said "I want to be friends" instead of "I'm not good enough blah blah blah"? I just don't get why is it better to choose Young&Restless style instead of honesty.

If our theory about what he meant is right, of course...

Ok, iam not denying it was a cop out.However , asking him to be honest in this case is like asking to be punched in the face.Wouldnt you rather someone was nice about letting you down?

Personally, no. I'd feel patronised. I'm honest enough with people not to sugar coat things, I'd expect that to be reciprocated.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Sun 16 Dec, 2007 5:07 PM Quote
I agree with you Stephen.
However i dont think thats the case for everyone. Some people might think they can take the truth. But the reality may be a little different.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] All Times BST Current Time 3:31 AM