Travis

Re: Project Runway!
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 5:43 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

my straight male friend confessed "america's next top model" is a guilty pleasure of his!

Bleck, I can't stand Tyra Banks.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 5:43 PM Quote
i watched a season marathon of it once...it's a good show i guess...but tyra loves her some tyra! haha

dee
dee Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 6:00 PM Quote
oooh i frickin love project runway but barely ever get to watch it. last season that i got to see completely was the one with santino. "what happened to andrae...?" :p
have only seen bits of the later ones.
i can't wait to get sky+ just for all the craptacular brainjunk like this.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 6:04 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:
I just now watched last nights and I gotta say, I was impressed. Rami's, incredible, Jillian's, as incredible as Rami's in a different way , and Chris, HOLY HELL, he can tone it down! Thankfully they finally got rid of the fruit loop! And Ricky didn't cry, but I saw he does in next weeks ;)

Chris was very smart to not make a costume float. I think Elisha is probably a very nice person but she wasn't avant garde enough no matter what she claimed.

Yeah I laughed that while Ricky didn't cry on this ep he will in the next. I am glad the designs are getting better. They were losing me.

I agree. For the most part, the designs were a lot better this week, but I'm glad that crazy chick got kicked off. Her clothes were always at the bottom for me.

Is it just me or was Zack Posen a total bitch? lol! Heidi Klum is starting to get on my nerves too with her high-pitched "HI!" and "BYE!" when she enters and leaves the runway. But I do like Michael Kors...I always think he's right on with his criticisms and he makes such beautiful clothes...and good smelling perfume. ;)

craftycathy
craftycathy Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 6:27 PM Quote
I was rooting for Jillian because she was the only one who used candy in her outfit. It was great that her model was on the floor hand stitching with her too. She better stick with that model!

Chris' outfit was a great surprise.

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 6:33 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
i watched a season marathon of it once...it's a good show i guess...but tyra loves her some tyra! haha

I loooove ANTM. We also have Britain's Next Top Model but it's not quite the same.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 6:35 PM Quote
I loved Heidi's voice when she said, Elisa, we expecting something fanciful and creative from you, and you gave us a brown dress. I'm glad Jilliam pulled through, I like her.

I sighed hard when I saw the previews for next week and saw Ricky wearing that same funky ass hat, and crying. Get a grip man!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 4:04 AM Quote
Awww, I'm gonna miss Kit! *tear*

Rami is definitely not one of my favorites anymore, he was such a jerk to Sweet P.

Next time on Project Runway: Ricky cries... again. Ho hum.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 4:06 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Awww, I'm gonna miss Kit! *tear*

Rami is definitely not one of my favorites anymore, he was such a jerk to Sweet P.

Next time on Project Runway: Ricky cries... again. Ho hum.

NOOOO why did I read this? Ah well...I think my current fave is Jillian.

craftycathy
craftycathy Posted Thu 07 Feb, 2008 7:42 PM Quote
Hurray for the judges choices this week!

Chris' outfit definitely reflected his diva's personality. I'm so glad he won!

I'm also so glad they didn't focus on Jillian's "omg I'm going to run out of time" saga this week. And I'm getting tired of hearing Christian saying Fierce. Part of me thinks he's just doing it so that on the reunion show they'll make a montage of it.

What are your guesses for the final 3 (or 4)?

I think Jillian, Rami and Christian.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 07 Feb, 2008 7:48 PM Quote
craftycathy wrote:

And I'm getting tired of hearing Christian saying Fierce. Part of me thinks he's just doing it so that on the reunion show they'll make a montage of it.

What are your guesses for the final 3 (or 4)?

I think you're on to something, I have had too many flaming gay friends, in the fashion industry none the less, that have over used that word enough already so now when I hear Christian say it repeatedly, I cringe!

I think you are dead on with your predictions also :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 07 Feb, 2008 8:04 PM Quote
craftycathy wrote:

Totally agree that I with the judges cutting Ricky. No more crying! Whoo! I am glad he finally did well last week and won but he didn't deserve to get so far, really.

Also agree on your predictions. I think they are the strongest. Though Rami bores me with his draping. I would hope he knows he has to do a variety of things to win the show.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 07 Feb, 2008 8:30 PM Quote
I'm in agreement for the final three. I was so suprised Ricky didn't cry when he got eliminated. What was that about? I'm getting sick of Christian, but it is too funny when Tim says fierce.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 07 Feb, 2008 8:44 PM Quote
Ricky's ass should have been gone LONG ago. So glad he didn't cry this time.

So glad Jillian didn't lose it this week, like she always does.

I've been saying it's going to be Jillian, Rami, and Christian from the get go peeps!

Even though I love Sweet P, it seems like she's just been getting by. She's never won a challenge and she's been at the bottom at least twice.

Chris kicked ass last night, but I didn't like the challenge at all. It was so... I don't know. It just seemed like something they threw in there.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 08 Feb, 2008 4:08 AM Quote
I'm getting so into this show! Here is my analysis :P ....I say top three will be Christian, Jillian and Chris.

Christian is by far the best designer in my opinion. His clothing is one of the best, if not the best every episode. Plus, while most of the designers are struggling to make one piece, he's got like three pieces done and they're always very complex and well-made. I was really annoyed with his attitude and over-the-top flaming gayness at the beginning of the season, but now I just think he's funny and I'm starting to agree with all of his criticisms he has about the other designer's work.

I would say Jillian is second best and Chris is really growing on me as well. He's getting better as the game goes on. I'm not really a fan of Rami. He's alright, but like Anne said, he really bores me with his draping and it seems like that's all he's getting by on. He isn't up for new challenges and different things. He's not "fashion forward" as the judges would say. :P

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:30 PM