he he he.
I aim to annoy!

Re: Hey Hey Oasis Fans: NEW tour dates
Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 2:40 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
he he he.
I aim to annoy!

haha, I'm glad that Noel doesn't forget us.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Fri 28 Nov, 2008 1:53 PM Quote
new tale:

Hola.

We've finally made it to Mexico. That day of press in LA was great. All of us went into Indie 103 see that Sex Pistol Steve Jones. He's fuckin' great, Jonesy. We had a top laugh. The show descended into farce when he ran an impromptu competition to win tickets to come see Oasis next week. Fuckin' funny.

Sven-Göran Eriksson's coming to the show tonight! Can't wait.

We seem to have lost Ricky Hatton in a sea of Guinness. Fuck knows where he is. Hope he makes it.

Well up for this tonight. 22,000! SOLD OUT!! It only holds 16,000!! AY, CARAMBA!!

In a bit.

GD.

Ay carambaaa!!!!!
so cute, Noel!!

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sat 29 Nov, 2008 8:02 PM Quote
Well, Ricky turned up. Sven didn't. Mexico have lost a couple of games and apparently he's not flavour of the month. He thought it would be best if he didn't play out. He sends his regards though. Shame. I loved that man.

Gig wasn't all that, to be honest. We haven't played for 2 weeks and it felt like it.

Nursing a sore head today. Sat up most of the night drinking with Ricky. Feeling it now though. Good job we've got a day off. Not in any fit shape to do anything other than stay in bed and watch TV, which is exactly what I'm doing.

Flying to Guadalajara tonight. Gonna get me some room service now, so...hasta luego.

GD.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] All Times BST Current Time 1:26 AM