Travis

Re: Bored
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 3:19 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I hear ya on the shopping thing, Juli. I buy almost everything over the internet. Hate shopping! My problem is that I usually hate everything that is in style. I like really plain clothes. Boring clothes. The "boringer" the better. It's hard to find plain, boring clothes. Especially boring clothes in the colors that I like.

I finally figured out how to change the names of songs on my iTunes. Before, all the boardie Friends versions were all called VIDEO TO MP3. I went through and titled them all and gave each boardie proper artist credit. That's what I've been doing tonight. Another wild Saturday at my house.

Oh dear! You really have all of our "Friends" versions on you iPod?!? Mine too? :/ eek.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 3:35 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I hear ya on the shopping thing, Juli. I buy almost everything over the internet. Hate shopping! My problem is that I usually hate everything that is in style. I like really plain clothes. Boring clothes. The "boringer" the better. It's hard to find plain, boring clothes. Especially boring clothes in the colors that I like.

I finally figured out how to change the names of songs on my iTunes. Before, all the boardie Friends versions were all called VIDEO TO MP3. I went through and titled them all and gave each boardie proper artist credit. That's what I've been doing tonight. Another wild Saturday at my house.

How about

http://www.ballyhoovintage.com/miva/images/53160d.jpg

http://www.ballyhoovintage.com/miva/images/53160.jpg

but says She Devils ?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 3:36 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Awww! LOL! Juli, your post made me laugh. Mainly because you're always so cheerful on the board. :P

Really? Hahaha. I didn't know I come out as cheerful on the board. I don't think I'm so cheerful in real life :oP

Turtleneck wrote:

Ahh, I totally understand you! I like plain/boring clothes too! I'm very "classic".

Turtleneck wrote:
Another wild Saturday at my house.

This made me laugh xD.

Che Nikki, if it's alright with you, I'd like to ask Kayte if she can send me your version of Friends, since you deleted it from YouTube. May I do that? Please!!!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 4:23 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Awww! LOL! Juli, your post made me laugh. Mainly because you're always so cheerful on the board. :P

Really? Hahaha. I didn't know I come out as cheerful on the board. I don't think I'm so cheerful in real life :oP

Turtleneck wrote:

Ahh, I totally understand you! I like plain/boring clothes too! I'm very "classic".

Turtleneck wrote:
Another wild Saturday at my house.

This made me laugh xD.

Che Nikki, if it's alright with you, I'd like to ask Kayte if she can send me your version of Friends, since you deleted it from YouTube. May I do that? Please!!!

Sure. You may. However, do me a favour and don't put some totally shitty awfully compressed version on youtube.

Kidding. :O)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 4:43 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

How about

but says She Devils ?

Yucky! How about something like this:

http://i27.tinypic.com/2qa1iyc.jpg

:D

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 5:04 AM Quote
anyone still around??

edit: i like that vest nikki...specially that so cal part! ;)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 6:26 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Sure. You may. However, do me a favour and don't put some totally shitty awfully compressed version on youtube.

Kidding. :O)

Lol! Don't worry, I won't :oP
Thankssssssss!!!!!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 7:42 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I went shopping. I need a new coat and I couldn't find one. And I hate shopping, I think I mentioned that here a couple of times already.
I know I'm chubby and everything, but seriously, if I can't find a size, then half of the women in this city can't either. A saleswoman even felt guilty because of that. I won't feel bad with myself just because fucking clothes companies can't make fucking normal sizes. I'm not even talking about really big sizes. I'm talking about sizes for people with a few extra kilos on them.
The other day I went to buy a shirt and it looked great... except I couldn't button it up in the part of my chest. I asked for a bigger size, and it looked all baggy... but still couldn't button it in the chest. And trust me, my boobs aren't that big at all. Only someone with no breatst at all could use that thing. It's not normal!

Design clothes for people, not for hangers damn it!!!!!

That's my rant of the day. I HATE SHOPPING! And I need a fucking coat.

Ugh I sympathize with you. I've got lovely amazon/swimming shoulders/back that were handy when it came to competitive swimming, but make it utterly impossible to fit into tops that button. One size and I can't button it up-the next size and it just looks like I'm wearing a giant sheet everywhere else. Don't even get me started on dresses. Oi what a nightmare prom dress shopping was. My swimmer friend had to end up making hers. Eff this I hate shopping too.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 10:54 AM Quote
I like clothes and have just edited my wardrobe for this spring into 3 themes :
Business class (clothes for the office)
Glamour (evening + chic nautical)
Boho (colourful patterns)

I mostly buy stuff that i plan to wear for a long time - some of my clothes are 20 years old and i like buying accessories to "update" my basics.

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 12:02 PM Quote
yes, shopping sucks. I can never get jeans/trousers that fit me because I have hips - strange phenomenon, obviously - so if they fit me on the hips then the waist is massive or if the waist size is right then I usually can't pull them up past the top of my thighs!! Bloody hell.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 2:03 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

How about

but says She Devils ?

Yucky! How about something like this:

http://i27.tinypic.com/2qa1iyc.jpg

:D

yucky ? you heard Goosey she said it's cool . Plus i'm not so sure about that T shirts message

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 5:39 PM Quote
At least the Detroit one looks clean. I have to say, though, I really do miss wearing my Levi's jean jacket. That was just the coolest. I saved it. It's hanging in the very, very back of the closet with other "nostalgia" wear.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 5:42 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
At least the Detroit one looks clean. I have to say, though, I really do miss wearing my Levi's jean jacket. That was just the coolest. I saved it. It's hanging in the very, very back of the closet with other "nostalgia" wear.

get it tommorrow !

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 6:00 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

get it tommorrow !

Which one, the shirt or dig out my Levi's jacket?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 6:03 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

get it tommorrow !

Which one, the shirt or dig out my Levi's jacket?

the jacket

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:54 PM