Travis

Re: Who Wants To Live Forever?
harry potter
harry potter Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 11:41 PM Quote
flower_in_the_window wrote:
So, I will adopt his theory!
;)

nice one!

i wish i could though, i think i'll end up wrestling the Grim Reaper for another second or two of life before my card is punched, no such respectful graceful acceptance from me. as you'd expect i'm sure ;-)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 11:41 PM Quote
Good idea

flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 11:44 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
;)

nice one!

i wish i could though, i think i'll end up wrestling the Grim Reaper for another second or two of life before my card is punched, no such respectful graceful acceptance from me. as you'd expect i'm sure ;-)

heehee!
Exactly as I'd expect!

harry potter
harry potter Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 11:46 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
;)

nice one!

heehee!
Exactly as I'd expect!

http://rantburg.com/Pix/hurrah.jpg
!!!HURRAH!!!

flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 11:49 PM Quote
hahahahahahahahaha

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 5:10 AM Quote
quite interesting, i'va been wondering about so many theories i could have about it, as lemon said, i've been asking my self, what am i afraid to die? 'cause i don't know the answer about the "after-life" , to forget, or to my own unexistance, but i think the most terrifying thing, it's just to forget the people i have right now, so, talking about this the ones who think about reborn on another person when we die, do you believe this could happen? i prefer no, at least the same people i have stay again with me, and as someone said, if you forget what you've learn on this life, it really seems absurd to live forever forgeting everything, but at the same time i've been wondering "what's the reason o our existance if we're going to die, but if we could dissapear forever, what was the meaning of "life"?" so, my own theory, it's both, we die forever, we stop existing, or we just continue living forgetin everything but that depends on each person, what we choose

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 3:16 AM