Travis

Re: I am REALLY
Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:01 AM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
paul_c wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:
paul_c wrote:

I might suggest that you take your your conversations either to threads on here that interest you, or to a new forum altogether -

Your (boring) discussions don't. People like audrey's responses, however, do. And i quite like it here!
*nestles deeper into the cushion upon which i sit*

Well do please get nice and comfy because I'm an EMPLOYED music/show critic - and I'd love you to know what everyone else, and ANY general public really thinks of your singing voice - you'll really love what I have to say :) Let me know when you're around

what a little prick you are ! hardly out of your nappies and you THINK you are a music/show critic ? lol for whom ? you school rag ? grow up an sort out your identity crisis... in the meantime join the Teletubbies message board, off you go :)

la femme qui
la femme qui Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:02 AM Quote
So where's the moon landing hoax thread hmm? Or is it in TChat since GChat is clearly a no non-nonsense zone?

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:15 AM Quote
la femme qui wrote:
So where's the moon landing hoax thread hmm? Or is it in TChat since GChat is clearly a no non-nonsense zone?

I'm thinking of posting in there, as I say yes we're apparently not allowed to talk science in here, thus Travis must be some sort of anagram or acronym of something scientific...Timed Radicals And Velocities In Space?
Oh I get it now!!

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:18 AM Quote
Ursina wrote:
what a little prick you are ! hardly out of your nappies and you THINK you are a music/show critic ? lol for whom ? you school rag ? grow up an sort out your identity crisis... in the meantime join the Teletubbies message board, off you go :)

I didn't necessarily say how accomplished I was but have in the past been on the critics board of Operatic Theatres and Orchestras, and am still a member from many years back, a (relatively) accomlished music tutor, composer and concert pianist. Whether I'm 'in my nappies' or not seems irrelavant since at the age of 19 I became the Administrator of one of UKs leading Drug testing companies - anything is possible - we're not all like you, old-timer, some of us make something of our lives early on, rather than committing ourselves to a Travis Message board full time, like some people around here. Speaking of who's got the right and whos precocious, or whatever youre implying, take that to Paul C who is trying to direct people to 'his' music at his age, on a website all to itself.

Sunny
Sunny Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:20 AM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:

Whether I'm 'in my nappies' or not seems irrelavant since at the age of 19 I became the Administrator of one of UKs leading Drug testing companies

Sounds to me like you've been experimenting with the drugs in your spare time.

la femme qui
la femme qui Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:23 AM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
Timed Radicals And Velocities In Space

YOU'VE CRACKED IT! Travis are actually a team of astrophysicists in the guise of a popular rock band who hold the secrets to timed radicals and velocities in space!

Beatle Babe
Beatle Babe Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:24 AM Quote

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:25 AM Quote
Sunny wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:

Whether I'm 'in my nappies' or not seems irrelavant since at the age of 19 I became the Administrator of one of UKs leading Drug testing companies

Wouldn't really make a difference since we are a Phase 2 Unit - only percentage components of drugs - ie, they will only affect cellular concentrations at this time, namely in heamoglobin but more specifically blood plasma. But I wish I could volunteer here, yes - extra money, and lots of it!

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:25 AM Quote
la femme qui wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:

YOU'VE CRACKED IT! Travis are actually a team of astrophysicists in the guise of a popular rock band who hold the secrets to timed radicals and velocities in space!

ok la femme, lets take our business to the main Travis board shortly shall we? My god we're good at this... ;)

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:27 AM Quote
Sunny wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:

la femme qui
la femme qui Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:30 AM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
la femme qui wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:

ok la femme, lets take our business to the main Travis board shortly shall we? My god we're good at this... ;)

Aaah I feel so giddy who would've thunk that Travis were scientists?

Sunny
Sunny Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:31 AM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:

PS - if you wold like to know more about the company, heres the website - you're travel expenses etc are all paid - even flights to get here, and we're looking for females for a loreal study :D Thanks for your interest.

http://www.ddsmr.com/

Sadly I don't have any "interest" in that, plus i wouldn't have thought i'm in "Good General Health" ... whatever that term really means (how vague is that?).

And how the heck can you be an "administrator" when you can't spell for the life in you.
*ahem* no offence, just an observation ...

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:34 AM Quote

Andrew
Andrew Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:54 AM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
at the age of 19 I became the Administrator of one of UKs leading Drug testing companies

THE administrator, or AN administrator?

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 12:17 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
Ursina wrote:

I didn't necessarily say how accomplished I was but have in the past been on the critics board of Operatic Theatres and Orchestras, and am still a member from many years back, a (relatively) accomlished music tutor, composer and concert pianist. Whether I'm 'in my nappies' or not seems irrelavant since at the age of 19 I became the Administrator of one of UKs leading Drug testing companies - anything is possible - we're not all like you, old-timer, some of us make something of our lives early on, rather than committing ourselves to a Travis Message board full time, like some people around here. Speaking of who's got the right and whos precocious, or whatever youre implying, take that to Paul C who is trying to direct people to 'his' music at his age, on a website all to itself.

lol wow you really are so full of yourself ! oh deary me ! don't know why I reply to you... but boy you're so amusing lol anything else you have accomplished ? please let us know ! unlike you, I don't feel the need to let people know what I'm doing..... I've grown out of this long ago ... maybe it's time you do too :)

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:29 PM