Travis

Re: Hey Hey Oasis Fans: NEW tour dates
Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Wed 05 Nov, 2008 3:05 PM Quote
hahaha

another one,

Aberdeen? Bloody hell! Them kids was crazy!! A pleasure to have been there, etc.

Where are we? Glasgow, that's where.

Spent the day in my adopted 2nd city yesterday, Edinburgh. Went to see the in-laws. My boy's up there visiting with his mam. God, it's peaceful in that city. Haven't been up there since New Year's Eve. If you haven't done NYE in Edinburgh, then you haven't done NYE. It's some piss-up let me tell you.

It's all about that American election today. I guess we'd all like Obama to win, no? The other fella's rhetoric is just laughable (not that it's any of our business).

I'm going shopping. I need some dancing shoes.

See you at the S.E.C.C., if you're coming.

In a bit.

GD.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 05 Nov, 2008 3:07 PM Quote
I would like to see Noel dance.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Wed 05 Nov, 2008 3:11 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I would like to see Noel dance.

me too

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Wed 05 Nov, 2008 6:31 PM Quote
See I'm Outta Time video
Great song and video.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Fri 07 Nov, 2008 7:58 PM Quote
The UK tour has officially finished. Thank god. There's been too much to do. Too many people to see. Too much boozing. Too much, too much. It'll be good to get out into the world and see what everyone else is up to.

We're flying to Cologne today. I love Germany. And them Germans. I don't know why, I just do.

We were up half the night the other night watching the American election. Not that it's any of my business you understand but we have a couple of Americans what work with us and they were very excited that Obama smashed it. Good for them. And him. And America, eh? Will it change anything? Probably not. Good speech though. Then again, they usually are.

It's gonna be a day of hanging around airport lounges today. Not the best way to spend a day off. It never ceases to amaze me how many people get offended when they ask you for "a quick picture" and you tell them you can't be arsed. It fuckin' winds me right up. People actually get the needle. Put your phones back in your pockets and grow up!!

In a bit.

GD.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 4:44 PM Quote
Hey minmess there's two tales more on oasisinet.com!

This made me laugh:
A journalist who hadn't spoke to me since '94 at the Hultsfred Festival accused me of stealing her bag DURING an interview!! Not guilty, your honour. Another insisted that I owed them money! INSISTED!! I have no recollection of ever meeting either of these people.

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 4:45 PM Quote
Noel is like me with his love of Copenhagen, he must have read my post.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 4:48 PM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:

This made me laugh:
A journalist who hadn't spoke to me since '94 at the Hultsfred Festival accused me of stealing her bag DURING an interview!! Not guilty, your honour. Another insisted that I owed them money! INSISTED!! I have no recollection of ever meeting either of these people.

These are the strangest journalists ever!
There'll be at least a 1,000 people there though. I might even get excited.

Hahaha. If it wouldnt result in him hating me and filing a restraining order, i would like to hug Noel. He is a hilarious grump.

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Wed 12 Nov, 2008 12:56 AM Quote
I´m outta time video is cool! I really like it.
And i am so excited, because i will see them 25 and 26th november in Mexico city, and 16th January in Hamburg, exactly my B-Day!

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Wed 12 Nov, 2008 3:03 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Chiito-chan wrote:

This made me laugh:

These are the strangest journalists ever!
There'll be at least a 1,000 people there though. I might even get excited.

Hahaha. If it wouldnt result in him hating me and filing a restraining order, i would like to hug Noel. He is a hilarious grump.

hahaha,

Bonjour.

That gig in Paris was the last of the tour. That's it now for a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to a break. Me and Gem are on the Eurostar heading back to London. Liam and the increasingly odd Andy Bell have stayed in Paris for the day. Pity no one told them it's Armistice day. Everything's shut!

Saw Sting in our hotel last night. STING!!! Crikey, wonder what he was up to?

There's a man on this train who's just pulled out a rather large book called "101 Great Breads"!! Wow..he must be a chef of some description, eh?

We've made it through the Channel Tunnel. It's actually sunny. Unbelieveable. It'll piss down for the next 2 weeks though, I guarantee it.

In a bit.

GD.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 12 Nov, 2008 3:11 PM Quote
poor increasingly odd Andy Bell!
(although i did think it said increasingly "old" Andy Bell at first)

There is something strange about the image of rockstars on a train. Although I suppose that is just my sad North American perspective. It makes more sense in Europe.

killer queen
killer queen Posted Thu 13 Nov, 2008 1:53 AM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
And i am so excited, because i will see them 25 and 26th november in Mexico city, and 16th January in Hamburg, exactly my B-Day!

November 25th gig was cancelled ...

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Thu 13 Nov, 2008 5:21 AM Quote
killer queen wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:

November 25th gig was cancelled ...

Yep, today i saw the new. I dont care that. I will see them 26th and in my birthday n_n

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 4:48 AM Quote
new one

Now then, it's been a couple of weeks. How's things?

Been in that Las Vegas for the last couple of days. Me and wots'iz'name were carrying Ricky Hatton's belts out for his world title fight against Paulie something-or-other. A great, great night. What a buzz! The atmospherics at Ricky's fights are unbelievable.

Met David Beckham for the very first time and I can tell you he smells magnificent!!

Fuck me, we had a proper drink up afterwards. Felt like a lump of shit yesterday though.

On the way to LA today. Got to do a couple of days of press then fly down to Mexico. Few gigs there. Back to the States for 3 weeks touring.

It's good to be back.

In a bit.

GD.

A-I love that he called Liam wots'iz'man.
B-See, it isnt only Anne and I that are concerned with how people smell
C- BBB
D- BBB should have been B.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 2:11 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
new one

Now then, it's been a couple of weeks. How's things?

Been in that Las Vegas for the last couple of days. Me and wots'iz'name were carrying Ricky Hatton's belts out for his world title fight against Paulie something-or-other. A great, great night. What a buzz! The atmospherics at Ricky's fights are unbelievable.

Met David Beckham for the very first time and I can tell you he smells magnificent!!

Fuck me, we had a proper drink up afterwards. Felt like a lump of shit yesterday though.

On the way to LA today. Got to do a couple of days of press then fly down to Mexico. Few gigs there. Back to the States for 3 weeks touring.

It's good to be back.

In a bit.

GD.

A-I love that he called Liam wots'iz'man.
B-See, it isnt only Anne and I that are concerned with how people smell
C- BBB
D- BBB should have been B.

LOL Kristy!
You beat me!! (I knew it was you who post the last tale when I saw this thread in the first page!)

wots'iz'man!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:31 PM