Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 28 May, 2008 5:24 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Meridith wrote:
oh I love twizzlers. I especially like the chocolate ones.

I didn't know they had chocolate ones? I may have to try those.

That sounds... utterly disgusting. Bleck, but since this is coming from the same person who thought it would be a good idea to put cheese into ice cream, I wasn't expecting much.

My memory is outta control, innit? I'm starting to get the feeling I'm eidetic.

How ya feeling Mer?

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 28 May, 2008 5:26 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Meridith wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
Meridith wrote:

They aren't as common, but I like em. I also like gummy cokes. Which has nothing to do with twizzlers, but for some reason it came to mind.

Mmm candy. Lauren knows my fondness for candy and vegetables. I could live off of candy and vegetables.

you don't eat them together I hope? I crave veggies in the summer...especially fresh ones. if I had a green thumb I would have a vegetable garden, but I suck, so I don't.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 28 May, 2008 5:28 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
Meridith wrote:

That sounds... utterly disgusting. Bleck, but since this is coming from the same person who thought it would be a good idea to put cheese into ice cream, I wasn't expecting much.

How ya feeling Mer?

hahaha, I forgot about that! I'm feeling better thanks! Still can't breath, but at least I don't want to curl up and die anymore. :)

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 28 May, 2008 5:29 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
Twizzlers are alright...but I'm not especially fond of black licorice.

i'm not a fan of black licorice either. My mom used to get these nasty candies that were black licorice, but had some kind of harder pastel colored shell around the outside. Yuk.

Good 'n' Plenty ????? ! I used to get t hose in my halloween candy and give them all to my Stepdad because he loves black licorice.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 28 May, 2008 5:32 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Meridith wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
Twizzlers are alright...but I'm not especially fond of black licorice.

i'm not a fan of black licorice either. My mom used to get these nasty candies that were black licorice, but had some kind of harder pastel colored shell around the outside. Yuk.

Good 'n' Plenty ????? ! I used to get t hose in my halloween candy and give them all to my Stepdad because he loves black licorice.

no...but those are nasty too. these ones were kind of rectangle shaped..almost like a burrito (not that size of course) and they were green and pink and I think maybe white too. I'm going to have to go google them cause now it's bugging me that I can't remember.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 28 May, 2008 5:34 AM Quote
ah ha! they were these...

http://i31.tinypic.com/11lucl4.jpg

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 28 May, 2008 5:35 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
Meridith wrote:

How ya feeling Mer?

But that was purposefully coming up with yucky flavors right? I could go for some mint chocolate chip ice cream right now.

How cool would it be to have a photographic memory?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 28 May, 2008 5:37 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:

hahaha, I forgot about that!

Yeah, I don't forget, I'm like an elephant. I starting to think I need to get tested to see if I'm eidetic.

Hmm nasty candy. I've gotta second the black licorice. Bit of honey, sugar daddys and babies.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 28 May, 2008 5:40 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Meridith wrote:

Yeah, I don't forget, I'm like an elephant. I starting to think I need to get tested to see if I'm eidetic.

Hmm nasty candy. I've gotta second the black licorice. Bit of honey, sugar daddys and babies.

I'll jump on the licorice hate boat. Those last three are good, but I still avoid eating them since they stick in your teeth for days. I can't say I care too much for skittles or starburts.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 28 May, 2008 5:42 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Meridith wrote:

That probably helps with school doesn't it? I kind of am that way. I would take copious notes in college. When it came to recalling that info for the test, I would remember what my notes looked like on that page and remember what I needed to know.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 28 May, 2008 5:43 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:

I'll jump on the licorice hate boat. Those last three are good, but I still avoid eating them since they stick in your teeth for days. I can't say I care too much for skittles or starburts.

what? no starbursts or skittles? What's your favorite candy then?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 28 May, 2008 5:45 AM Quote
Reese's Peanut butter cups!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 28 May, 2008 5:46 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Reese's Peanut butter cups!

oh, I wholeheartedly agree on that one! I heart the salty-sweet combo.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 28 May, 2008 5:47 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

what? no starbursts or skittles? What's your favorite candy then?

Hmmmm pink starbust. Like a gift from the gods.

I think Hershey bars are completely overrated. I like my high end candy. I love godiva. *gurgles*

That thing that was a big candy stick, and you'd lick the stick (<-- teehehe) and then dip it into glorified kool aid? That was total crack for kids, and havoc on the teeth. And then you could eat the stick. What was it... dip something?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 28 May, 2008 5:48 AM Quote
Fun-Dip?

I remember...Softball Candy, the stuff they'd sell at the softball games when I played.

AIRHEADS were a favorite, and fun-dip, Now and Laters....

EDIT:

I actually have a Fun-Dip in my desk drawer. It was in my X-mas stocking, I haven't brought myself to open a packet, the thought of it kind of makes me want to hurl these days. :P

Pages Previous 1...35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:30 AM
Thread Locked