Travis

Re: It's the freakin' weekend!
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:50 AM Quote
In my opinion, the hour long episodes have been hindering the series. It's like.. to much Office. I never knew there was such a thing until now.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:55 AM Quote
I was excited about the hour long thing but I think it has changed it but not for the better. Haven't watched the last one yet. Though the ad where Meredith asks Jim to sign her pelvis cast is pretty funny.

Rain has let up. I have no excuse. Must gather food for family. I am excited about getting to sing again tomorrow night. And we're going to start recording possibly this week so lots of singing to come. Wheeeee!! Didn't realize how deprived I was feeling until we started practicing again.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:56 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
In my opinion, the hour long episodes have been hindering the series. It's like.. to much Office. I never knew there was such a thing until now.

I agree, but it does fall in that whole "too much of a good thing" type category.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:59 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I was excited about the hour long thing but I think it has changed it but not for the better. Haven't watched the last one yet. Though the ad where Meredith asks Jim to sign her pelvis cast is pretty funny.

Rain has let up. I have no excuse. Must gather food for family. I am excited about getting to sing again tomorrow night. And we're going to start recording possibly this week so lots of singing to come. Wheeeee!! Didn't realize how deprived I was feeling until we started practicing again.

happy grocery shopping! And you'll have to keep us all posted on how the recording goes next week!

nats
nats Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 3:02 AM Quote
http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/316/316965vo50f78mv5.gif

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 3:03 AM Quote
hope you're all enjoying the office folks, it's not on here :(

goodnight

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 3:05 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
hope you're all enjoying the office folks, it's not on here :(

goodnight

goodnight monkey

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 3:06 AM Quote
hello nats! how are you doing?

nats
nats Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 3:11 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:

im fine... internet is not :( i don´t know what is happening.
and you?

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 3:14 AM Quote
nats wrote:
http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/316/316965vo50f78mv5.gif

Oh how exciting! Hello.

And goodnight....http://www.african-safari-journals.com/image-files/monkey-pictures02.jpg

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 3:18 AM Quote
nats wrote:
ashleyb wrote:

im fine... internet is not :( i don´t know what is happening.
and you?

I'm sorry to hear that :( I hope your internet feels better soon. I'm not doing too bad. I'm beginning to feel better after being under the weather all weekend.

Goodnight Lindsey!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 3:21 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
[Goodnight Lindsey!

Hah I'm not going to bed yet...I wish. :D I was saying goodnight to monkey and hello to nats. That's good that you're feeling better. I think I'm just starting to get sick...my throat is on fire

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 3:24 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
[Goodnight Lindsey!

Hah I'm not going to bed yet...I wish. :D I was saying goodnight to monkey and hello to nats. That's good that you're feeling better. I think I'm just starting to get sick...my throat is on fire

hehe silly me! My brain hasn't recovered yet from the illness, me thinks...
I hope I didnt' get you sick! These darn viruses can spread over the internet now, you know. :) Make sure you don't get too sick!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 3:27 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
[Goodnight Lindsey!

hehe silly me! My brain hasn't recovered yet from the illness, me thinks...
I hope I didnt' get you sick! These darn viruses can spread over the internet now, you know. :) Make sure you don't get too sick!

haha. A few weeks ago there were at least 5 or so boardies sick and we decided that it was the travis board that caused it. Especially since that was when it was having some bad post switching,etc problems.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 3:29 AM Quote
Ashley, you live in the dorms... right?

I've gotta admit, I don't know if I'm looking forward to dorm life. The dorms at the school are... uh.. homey. And if I live off campus, eventually, it's going to be hard to find a place in D.C. But it's a nice city. I had fun when I visited. And I want to take classes at Georgetown. We have in inter city exchange thing that allows you to take classes at different universities.

Pages Previous 1...29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:50 PM