Travis

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (RESULTS AND TABLES UP)
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 6:29 PM Quote
Coming Around v Walking In The Sun VERY close. So the voters as a whole are the same as me, i found it very difficult to choose between the 2. Love 'em both! :) Disappointed to see The Cage and Slide Show lose. 2 gorgeous songs that both deserved to win.

Woo hoo! Go Quite Free! :) Amazed to see New Amsterdam get 6 votes against it though. *confused* Sad for Broken Mirror and Some Sad Song though i understand Broken Mirror losing on this occasion as Indefinitely is wonderful.

Alex, i'm not able to vote on the bench. It says "Thank you for completing this survey!" and i haven't voted! lol Though i did a few weeks ago which might have something to do with it.

Great work Alex, keep it up mate. Still a nice amount of voters. I know we said we wouldn't mention it but i do believe the week of 40 voters was a week of cheating unfortunately.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 6:58 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Coming Around v Walking In The Sun VERY close. So the voters as a whole are the same as me, i found it very difficult to choose between the 2. Love 'em both! :) Disappointed to see The Cage and Slide Show lose. 2 gorgeous songs that both deserved to win.

Woo hoo! Go Quite Free! :) Amazed to see New Amsterdam get 6 votes against it though. *confused* Sad for Broken Mirror and Some Sad Song though i understand Broken Mirror losing on this occasion as Indefinitely is wonderful.

Alex, i'm not able to vote on the bench. It says "Thank you for completing this survey!" and i haven't voted! lol Though i did a few weeks ago which might have something to do with it.

Great work Alex, keep it up mate. Still a nice amount of voters. I know we said we wouldn't mention it but i do believe the week of 40 voters was a week of cheating unfortunately.

Yeah I guess there have been some cheating, but I have new tools that will make it easier for me to track cheaters and delete double-votes
So better watch out, FBI is after you guys! ;) Lol!

You should be able to vote on the bench now Ben! =)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 7:48 PM Quote
Woo! Sounds good. :)

Oh and it hasn't worked for me Alex but i'll try on my iPod. Might work on there. :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 8:00 PM Quote
Darn the bench sucks! Maybe it would make a nice fire!

*shakes my head*

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 8:53 PM Quote
Nooo! Poor The Line Is Fine! It so doesn't deserve to be last on the table! Broken Mirror also deserves a better spot.
Glad to see Last Words and Quite Free are doing well.

I didn't vote the time of the 40 voters haha.

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Wed 11 Feb, 2009 2:21 AM Quote
Even with this results between "WITS" and "Coming around" I still believe is impossible to choose for me.

About Division 1, the draw is absolutely fair. I love "Happy to hang around" but this time had to compete with the number 1, so its defeat not surprise me.

In the division 2, "Last words" is doing a great job, this time won the battle against "Blue flashing light" (absolutely one of my favorites) but could be a draw.
Ah! I almost forget... "Quite free" wow! 4th place! XD

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

hahaha
me neither!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 11 Feb, 2009 3:02 AM Quote
Oh no, poor Broken Mirror, it lost again :o(. Although it was a tough battle against Indefinitely...

alanistradi wrote:

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

hahaha
me neither!

I think (I'm not sure) you had warned me about the cheating thing before the week of the 40 votes, so I didn't vote more than once that time :o).

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 11 Feb, 2009 3:08 AM Quote
Looking forward the next round ;)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 11 Feb, 2009 10:47 AM Quote
With a few regulars not voting the big 40 votes week, it makes it even more likely there were some naughty voters. Never mind. Maybe this lower number is a truer reflection on the amount of voters maybe. If that's the case, the slight drop is a good thing. :)

Looking forward to the next round, Alex! :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 11 Feb, 2009 11:47 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
With a few regulars not voting the big 40 votes week, it makes it even more likely there were some naughty voters. Never mind. Maybe this lower number is a truer reflection on the amount of voters maybe. If that's the case, the slight drop is a good thing. :)

Looking forward to the next round, Alex! :)

Maybe Fran tipped some friends about the Travis League, would be fun if Travis followed this thing! Lol I have high hopes :P

I better feed you with the next round now, so that you don't get some serious cravings ;)

Lets start the SPOOKY ROUND!

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (13TH ROUND OF VOTING UP)
alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Wed 11 Feb, 2009 5:04 PM Quote
this league will produce me multiples heart attacks...

Like Nora said: How the hell am I supposed to choose between "My eyes" and Love will come through"?
and "Sing" vs "Closer"? "Selfish Jean" vs "Flowers in the window"??? (you was right Alex, very tough this one!) :S

actually my vote is done, my heart is broke for these decisions but has to get used to that (travis league consecuences)

the big dilemma for me was "Sarah" and "The distance"... I just can't choose, I can't! :S

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 11 Feb, 2009 9:14 PM Quote
Done!
lt was kinda hard for me to choose between Sailing Away vs Under The Moonlight

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 7:41 AM Quote
I'm still in Travis cuckooland after the gig on Tuesday so I need to get my feet back on the ground so I can vote properly.
Oooh interesting round! Alot of my least faves are paired off against each other and the tough choice for me has been 20 V Ring out the bell. Normally I prefer 20 but having just heard Dougie doing his share of the singing, oooh it makes it hard to choose!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 3:48 PM Quote
Haha, spooky indeed Alex. I tell you what is spooky... Get Up has 3 votes!!! Arghhh!!!!!!!!!!

If you've not voted on the challengers yet people, don't forget to do that: http://travisleague.webs.com/challengers.htm :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 5:12 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Haha, spooky indeed Alex. I tell you what is spooky... Get Up has 3 votes!!! Arghhh!!!!!!!!!!

If you've not voted on the challengers yet people, don't forget to do that: http://travisleague.webs.com/challengers.htm :)

Hehe thank you Ben for reminding them ;) Can I hire you? :D

Pages Previous 1...29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:24 PM