Travis

Re: Worse Movies Ever.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 1:24 AM Quote
I really have to go watch hockey now, but I have two runners up, after Rhinestones. They would be...Gangs of New York--even Leo could not save that one, soooo long and boring. Just when I thought it was going to end, it went on. And on. Next would be Age of Innocence. Thank goodness I read the book first.

monkey
monkey Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 1:26 AM Quote
dee wrote:
http://media.movieweb.com/news/06.2007/openwater.jpg
shite movie.

Couldn't agree more, terrible film

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 1:32 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
dee wrote:
http://media.movieweb.com/news/06.2007/openwater.jpg
shite movie.

Couldn't agree more, terrible film

I think it's funny that there are two of these movies.

TK23
TK23 Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 1:43 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I really have to go watch hockey now, but I have two runners up, after Rhinestones. They would be...Gangs of New York--even Leo could not save that one, soooo long and boring. Just when I thought it was going to end, it went on. And on. Next would be Age of Innocence. Thank goodness I read the book first.

Haha! I actually quite like that one ; ]. Personally, I think all parody movies are a waste of time and money. 'Date Movie' was painful to sit through, especially.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 1:55 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

However I did fall asleep during Batman Forever and that was definitely a defense mechanism. (I was also on a horrible date. I think he *might* have sensed my disinterest.)

Batman Forever... try Batman & Robin... barf city, that movie was on my so bad it's good-and-I'm-going-to-watch-it-whenever-it-comes-on-cable.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 2:30 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

However I did fall asleep during Batman Forever and that was definitely a defense mechanism. (I was also on a horrible date. I think he *might* have sensed my disinterest.)

Batman Forever... try Batman & Robin... barf city, that movie was on my so bad it's good-and-I'm-going-to-watch-it-whenever-it-comes-on-cable.

Can't say the ringing endorsements it's receiving are making me want to run out and rent it.

Oh, back to Showgirls. I actually saw it in the theater with a bunch of girls. We laughed out loud many many times. Even the dudes in the theater were laughing. I am sure they still enjoyed the boobage but they still laughed- esp. during that horrible scene in the pool. I'll say no more.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 2:35 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Oh, back to Showgirls. I actually saw it in the theater with a bunch of girls. We laughed out loud many many times. Even the dudes in the theater were laughing. I am sure they still enjoyed the boobage but they still laughed- esp. during that horrible scene in the pool. I'll say no more.

I recall Andrew, Carla and I talking about the sex scene. Let me hunt down that thread...

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 2:39 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

I recall Andrew, Carla and I talking about the sex scene. Let me hunt down that thread...

Found it! I think we go on for a couple pages... sadly.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 2:45 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

Found it! I think we go on for a couple pages... sadly.

LOL. You are so good at finding old threads. Me...not so much.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 2:52 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

I have a good memory. I'm partially eidetic.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 3:00 AM Quote
Duel

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 3:18 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

I have a good memory. I'm partially eidetic.

I can remember them- just the searches never work for me on here.

TK23
TK23 Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 4:07 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
Duel

Haha! I almost like that one too.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 4:15 AM Quote
Speaking of horrible movies...

The Blue Lagoon is on.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 4:21 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
Prime

nope dug it . i'd be hard pressed to name a shitty movie cause I try and forget em as fast as possible

oops i meant this one

http://www.impawards.com/2004/posters/primer.jpg

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:07 AM