Travis

Re: Fran, YOU KNOW the answer!
rebekah
rebekah Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 9:28 PM Quote
Rain on the brain wrote:
rebekah wrote:
I think it sounds like never..but my ears could be deceiving me lol..
but then again..if that's what it says in the chord book..hmmm..how strangeyy
This is like my battleships post..he answered then..so i imagine he'll answer when he comes back on ;)
good old Fran..the answering machine :) (but not like a helloo this is blahh-de-blah leave a message after the beep) :P
XxX

He has to answer or all the fans will sing completely different songs at the gigs!! Or, even worse, we'll start fights while he sings, we punch one another going like "he said Mother!" "No! He said never!"
Some years ago he said on an interview for MTV Italy that he didn't enjoy playing at a festival in Italy because all the people were singing along with random words like "la-la-lah" and he said that he couldn't look at them because he would get confused

Ahahahahah! i think i would get confused too!!!! I don't think i can listen to this song again..it is soo confusing!
ahh mann..
well.... this is what Fran said to my Battleships postyy...'It's always been "Our wee river" meaning "Our little river". Alot of these lyric sites are not very accurate.
soo..don't trust the internet..go with sound (never ;) ) or with the chord book
X

mili
mili Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 9:29 PM Quote
rebekah wrote:
mili wrote:
Sorry, but the video is not about pregnant women (that's Flowers In the Window), but Humpty Dumpty kind of egg character.

yeahh i knoww..after posting it i was like OMG THATS FLOWERS IN THE WINDOW lol..thats why i cut it out ;)
x

Never mind, we all get confused sometimes, or at least I do.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 9:31 PM Quote
Lyrics in official album booklets are often wrong so even if it is official, it doesn't confirm anything. I don't know what it is but I keep listening to it. (again now) Sounds like 'never'. :)

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 9:32 PM Quote
rebekah wrote:
Alot of these lyric sites are not very accurate.

As that website I found today had lyrics for Driftwood: Nobody lives in Ireland everyone had to go

It made me laugh to tears, what happened in Ireland??

rebekah
rebekah Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 9:39 PM Quote
Rain on the brain wrote:
rebekah wrote:

As that website I found today had lyrics for Driftwood: Nobody lives in Ireland everyone had to go

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH cripes...just shows these things can be WAY off!!!!
ahahahahahahahhaahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think that has made my day :D:D:D:D:D
x

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 1:51 AM Quote
Well...
It´s a hard situation, but i think he says Never...
A vote for Never

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 5:43 AM Quote
rebekah wrote:
Rain on the brain wrote:
rebekah wrote:

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH cripes...just shows these things can be WAY off!!!!
ahahahahahahahhaahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think that has made my day :D:D:D:D:D
x

LMAO!!
"Nobody lives in Ireland" xDDD. I'm laughing so hard right now xD.
The other day I was watching the Live at the Palace dvd and during WDIAROM? I remembered something that someone said on the board a while ago, about how he/she used to think the song said "still I phone a chef" xD. I couldn't stop laughing xDDD.

martina
martina Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 8:25 AM Quote
I remember Fran saying something about mothers... but it's the only word I can't get!

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 8:58 AM Quote
The piano collection book says it's 'Mothers see it coming around' and I've just listened to it very carefully (putting my ear up against a speaker lol) and I think it sounds like 'Mothers' too... I may be wrong though...

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 9:37 AM Quote
I alway s presumed it's never... 'shrug' Franny we need you input ! :)

Rallyfoeraren
Rallyfoeraren Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:11 AM Quote
Another "official" source that I think says "mothers" is in the subtitles for the More Than Us DVD. But it's been a while since I washed it. (I used to turn the subtitles on between the songs and then quickly turn it off when Fran is singing, because it's so annoying. Anyway, since I remember the first line in Coming Around, I probably wasn't quick enough on that one.)

accousticbug
accousticbug Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 12:22 PM Quote
its mothers in the official chord book

Moray
Moray Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 12:33 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I thought it was mothers, as it goes with the next line to the song "They know, they've got their heads screwed on". unless I have misquoted that, it's been a while since I listened to that particular song.

The lady speaks sense. "never" doesn't make any sense with the 2nd line. It's Mothers.

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 7:32 PM Quote
WTF?

the original lyric is mother, but "Never" it`s so close for the true lyric? =S

varz
varz Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:51 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I thought it was mothers, as it goes with the next line to the song "They know, they've got their heads screwed on". unless I have misquoted that, it's been a while since I listened to that particular song.

Yeah... I've always heard "mothers", although bet you now i'll here "never" every time!!!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:02 PM