Travis

Re: Good News from Anne!
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:36 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
So are Anne and Goosey gonna hit the Sunset strip tonight ?

Nope. They didn't get a chance to meet as planned sadly. She's prolly already on her way home or is home cuz she called me early this afternoon on her way to the airport.

couldn't handle LA , I understand

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 2:05 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
So are Anne and Goosey gonna hit the Sunset strip tonight ?

Nope. They didn't get a chance to meet as planned sadly. She's prolly already on her way home or is home cuz she called me early this afternoon on her way to the airport.

couldn't handle LA , I understand

uh, just like you?? ZING!!!

LOL. couldn't help it. peace, dude ;-)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 2:10 AM Quote
Hey guys! I am safely home. I will tell you more of what I'm allowed to say maybe tomorrow. But thanks for all the congrats. I did see a celeb at the airport:

http://lilithlotr.ejwsites.net/Elijah/screencaps/ash-weds/EdwardBurns_small.jpg

Ed Burns

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 2:12 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Hey guys! I am safely home. I will tell you more of what I'm allowed to say maybe tomorrow. But thanks for all the congrats. I did see a celeb at the airport:

Ed Burns

Welcome back! And congrats again on your success! Can't wait to see it. Any idea of an air date yet?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 2:15 AM Quote
Glad you made it back safe Missy! :) I bet you're pretty tired.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 2:20 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Ed Burns

Yay! I can't wait to hear your story, better yet I can't wait to see it :)

Ooooh Edward Burns, YUMMY!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 2:34 AM Quote
Ed Burns is very handsome and tall. And I am beat. I'm about to change into my jammies and prepare to watch Project Runway. Air date is "sometime before May". I'll get a postcard in the mail a week before. And I will work on getting it on YouTube ASAP after that.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 2:37 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Ed Burns is very handsome and tall. And I am beat. I'm about to change into my jammies and prepare to watch Project Runway. Air date is "sometime before May". I'll get a postcard in the mail a week before. And I will work on getting it on YouTube ASAP after that.

Oh yeah...that's on tonight. Groovy.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 2:40 AM Quote
good to hear you're home :-) and wowzies on seeing ed burns!!

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 2:42 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Ooooh, so we wait 2-3 months, actually not too bad. And Ed Burns, I would probably have to be restrained :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 2:50 AM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
Ooooh, so we wait 2-3 months, actually not too bad. And Ed Burns, I would probably have to be restrained :)

It could be sooner than that, they just don't commit to a date.

I was definitely blatantly staring at him and he saw. I felt pretty dorky, I've never been this huge fan of his (good actor, good looking but doesn't take my breathe away in the looks or talent department) but in person, better looking. So he lights your fire you probably would have gone crazy!

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 2:55 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:

I was definitely blatantly staring at him and he saw. I felt pretty dorky, I've never been this huge fan of his (good actor, good looking but doesn't take my breathe away in the looks or talent department) but in person, better looking. So he lights your fire you probably would have gone crazy!

It's very likely that I would've needed to be restrained ;)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 3:01 AM Quote
Glad to hear you're home!
I have no idea who Edward Burns is, but he looks fine xD.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 3:03 AM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:

It's very likely that I would've needed to be restrained ;)

LOL! remember "brothers macmullen"? i even bought the soundtrack to that :-D

then there were 2 other movies that came after which made up the trilogy. can't remember the title of the last one with bon jovi.

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 3:06 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
. Air date is "sometime before May". I'll get a postcard in the mail a week before. And I will work on getting it on YouTube ASAP after that.

So we'll have to wait :P

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:37 PM